View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Mythical Gordon Brown Big Debt

To clear up the mythical Gordon Brown big debt:

Below: Note that Brown in 2008 was spending about the same as Major in 1992 and far less than Thatcher in 1983.
    [IMG]http://i54.tinypic.com/wbow0i.png[/IMG]

Below: It's not the level of spending that's important it is the deficit - the difference between spending and revenue. As long as the chancellor raises enough in taxes to cover his spending over the cycle there's not a problem. Also the deficit gives you the full ...

Updated 06-29-2011 at 07:43 PM by Waterways

Tags: debt, deficit Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. POSTMUSIC presenté FRI JULY 15th >> FOOTVILLAGE << !

POSTMUSIC presenté FRI JULY 15th >> FOOTVILLAGE << !
    POSTMUSIC presenté ;

FRIDAY 15th JULY @ WOLSTENHOLME CREATIVE SPACE.
    11 Wolstenholme Square
    Liverpool L1 4JJ

[IMG]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9-O5URsO6W4/TfoNMFp9K_I/AAAAAAAAA3w/5uGQyIvQrYc/s1600/footvillagejew_smaller.png[/IMG]
    POSTER DESIGN BY: me presents

An evening of Drums, Shouting & Joy featuring:

FOOTVILLAGE - 4 drumkits, one ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Taxi fare evasion

by , 06-23-2011 at 05:56 PM (Australian Bound/ Living with royalty)
    Just been reminded by Marty1 talking about yobo's taking to a young preggies mum and the post's getting revenge, that reminded when I was driving Taxi's in Western Australia back in the 80's I picked up these 5 fellars that had just spent about $ 30-35 on a friday night at Kentucky Fried Chicken well going home I heard ( before my hearing went belly up) them say very quietly who's got the money not me I helped buy this lot oh ****, so loud enough for me to hear well ok we'll get out so you get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Seacombe Street

[QUOTE=lesley1;348468]I lived in Upper Potter Street, just off Netherfield Road, the photo of Corinth Towers brought back memories of childhood, that block was built on our street and Anderson street, our 2up and of 2down little houses were demolished around 1962 and we moved along the road to Roscommon St to Mazzini House a group of three high rise blocks including Garibaldi and Cavour Houses.
    At the top of our street was the Popular "Pop" picture house and on a Saturday morning ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's a small world. As the Martians say.

I set out this morning on a walk I have done many times before. The same streets, the same turnings, sometimes cutting a corner this way sometimes that, but without fail taking fully 25 minutes from A to B. This morning;fair weather, little wind. This same journey took 21 minutes. I wondered why.
    I am what you might term a 'strider-out' doing as an average the full four miles to the hour. Sure of step, firm of purpose and with nary a care in the world. I do however plan to arrive a little ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast