Thread: King Street Garston 1930s to 1970s

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi there, How you all bring old Garston alive. I've never been there but have an Anne Richardson born there 1838 d/o James, a mariner, and Ann (nee Carter) Annie junior's sisters were Margaret Carter Richardson, Eliza and Alice Carter Richardson. Anne was my 2x g grandmother. Her Mum was Ann Carter, d/o Thomas. Her second marriage was to a Wainwright.
    I have now done a lot more research on the Carter line and Ann's father was Thomas Carter, her mother Alice Davies. Even a couple of generations later the family were still going back to Garston for baptisms. I have Annie Richardson marrying Samuel Foster and then their son Samuel married Maggie Annie Louisa. Most of the kids from these two marriages were baptised in St Michael's. I'm descended from Samuel senior's oldest son Thomas Frederick Foster. I have lots of information on the Carters of Garston, not just my own so can help if anyone needs it. Any connections out there? Flower

Last edited by FlowerBD20; 02-12-2012 at 02:42 PM. Reason: new research done since original post