Thread: Websites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liverpool New Yorker! Ronijayne's Avatar

I .have a postcard I believe from WW1. French, got a little lace bit that lifts up with a card inside saying 'From your loving cousin Harry' The card has embrodered flags on it. The back of the card says something like 'to my cousin *something* with love from Harry. It has an address in Scotland but I wonder if it was ever sent....did Harry come home? I wish I knew of someone who collects this kind of thing and I would send it. I had it framed for 30 years!! ow it is lying on a shelf. I cannot throw it out, too disrespectful to Harry

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronijayne View Post
    I .have a postcard I believe from WW1. French, got a little lace bit that lifts up with a card inside saying 'From your loving cousin Harry' The card has embrodered flags on it. The back of the card says something like 'to my cousin *something* with love from Harry. It has an address in Scotland but I wonder if it was ever sent....did Harry come home? I wish I knew of someone who collects this kind of thing and I would send it. I had it framed for 30 years!! ow it is lying on a shelf. I cannot throw it out, too disrespectful to Harry
    Roni can you get a photo of it? Would like to see this.
    BE NICE......................OR ELSE