Thread: Children's home in Gateacre in the 70's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Doylie View Post
    Gold digging monsters? 13 different boys (at least) so, the judge gave him 11 years for being a nice man? He pleaded "Guilty as charged" so it didn´t go to the crown court.

******* was convicted under "Operation Care" the enquirey into sex abuse in care homes. Detective Mal Neil of the merseyside police would be interested in your information on the saintly ******. Abney, Garsden, McDonald solicitors would also love to hear about nice ******.

This vermin was the worst of the worst, I know from first hand. As for the "Gold digging monsters" some of them were little boys when he was at his handy work.

He never touched you? be thankful for that.

Oh, as for it p*****g down here in sunny Andalucia, we´d love some rain, after all, it gets a bit boring having barbies every day.
    Well said Doylie I am a girl and I looked very like a boy I lived there in the late 70s I can tell you right now **** is a Nonse simple. I had to put up with him making me sit on his knee in the mini bus while he tickled me then at the same time and touched me up. I never went to court or got any money. And **** this is proberly you since you where released from prision . If it is you i hope you die a painfull death after what you put me through you ruiened my whole life.
    Last edited by Kev; 04-03-2011 at 10:59 AM.