View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Searching for 'ALISON O'DRISCOLL'/ nee 'GUNNION' of Walton, Liverpool, (born 12/12/59).

[QUOTE=GARY RUSSELL;309478]Dear members of Liverpool Forum,

I wonder if you would please be so kind as to help me trace an ALISON O'DRISCOLL/nee GUNNION of Liverpool ?.

I am currently writing a full history of Monarch Airlines, and Alison worked for us as Cabin Crew during 1980, where she was highly regarded, and I would very much like to contact her, to ask if she would like to contribute her own memories of flying with Monarch in the early days, to the book, but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What a Morning !

Today I had a Hospital appointment for an Colonoscopy, I was hoping to upload some photos for you all to see, but in my haste to get out of the hospital for some much needed grub, I forgot to ask for my best side. After fasting since noon yesterday and taking Picolax to cleanse my soul, I was ready to eat a scabby dog. Anyway, I was up at 0600hrs rearing to go for my appointment for 0800. I arrived a 0750 and took a seat in the waiting room where I met a lovely young lady, she asked me if I was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Photography Courses Liverpool

Want to be a better photographer?

http://www.rorylewis.co.uk/?page_id=941

Rory offers short one day digital photography courses and photography workshops in Liverpool, Manchester, London and Glasgow. Which suit all skill levels, from amateur to professional photographers. The courses cover a wide variety of topics.

Group sizes are kept small so you can get hands on in the practical tutorials. Rory uses fun, practical learning techniques for all his digital ...
  4. In And Around The River Mersey

In And Around The River Mersey

A Photographic Exhibition In Aid Of Leukaemia Research
    www.leukaemialymphomaresearch.org.uk
    By David Lydiate
    www.lydiatesliverpoollens.com
    dave@lydiatesliverpoollens.com
    davesliverpool08@yahoo.co.uk
    18 – 31 October 2011

Exhibition Venue
    Atrium
    Capital Building
    Liverpool Echo And Daily
    Post Old Hall St Liverpool

Objective
    I hope to raise ...
  5. Rory Lewis Photographer Liverpool

Rory Lewis is a self taught photographer from Liverpool, I never set out to be a photographer originally I attended medical school at Cambridge, realising medicine wasn’t for me; I took a year out to pursue my passion for photography.”

“When I started to receive commissions I began to take it more seriously, eventually working for EMAP Publications, and over the past 8 years freelancing for companies such as John Lewis, Malmaison, Debenhams, Toni & Guy and The Sunday Times. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast