YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bus lines 24 hours

Thanks

Default Bus lines 24 hours

I am turn me crazy in the page of the buses. It is indicates the number of line, the street where it begins and the street where it finishes. I am looking for buses 24horas, but I am becoming mad puncturing line for line. If some person knows the number of the line of bus, which is 24 hours working, please, say it to me. I want to take a room good communicated, coz at the moment I have not car in the city. I have seen that in Anfield, the buses end very soon, and it is like that in some areas of the city. I remember only to have seen a line by night, near Pennylane. I do not know if there are others.
    Thank u!!

ADVERTISING

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marie View Post
    I am turn me crazy in the page of the buses. It is indicates the number of line, the street where it begins and the street where it finishes. I am looking for buses 24horas, but I am becoming mad puncturing line for line. If some person knows the number of the line of bus, which is 24 hours working, please, say it to me. I want to take a room good communicated, coz at the moment I have not car in the city. I have seen that in Anfield, the buses end very soon, and it is like that in some areas of the city. I remember only to have seen a line by night, near Pennylane. I do not know if there are others.
    Thank u!!

You want timetables of buses? Then try this website, Maire - http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by A. D. Williams View Post
    You want timetables of buses? Then try this website, Maire - http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/.
    Yes, itīs the web to turn me crazy. Itīs impossible to see line per line. There are a lot of lines, and I do not know the city very well, itīs impossible for me to know where el bus cross. In the tittle only say, the first and the last street name.

Only I like to know the buses numbers, that work 24 hours.

Thanks

I find it: http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/pdf/L...l_Nightbus.pdf Now I am try to understand it...

Thanks

Isn't the number 86 24 hrs. That goes past Penny Lane.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goldenface View Post
    Isn't the number 86 24 hrs. That goes past Penny Lane.
    Thanks, I can find this line only!
    *N86 Paradise St. - Queen Square - Hardman St. - Pennylane - Woolton Road - Garston Speke Road - JLennon Airport.

Are not other lines between week?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast