YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 6 of 9

Thread: Bus lines 24 hours

  1. #1
    Senior Member marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wavertree
    Age
    37
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Bus lines 24 hours

    I am turn me crazy in the page of the buses. It is indicates the number of line, the street where it begins and the street where it finishes. I am looking for buses 24horas, but I am becoming mad puncturing line for line. If some person knows the number of the line of bus, which is 24 hours working, please, say it to me. I want to take a room good communicated, coz at the moment I have not car in the city. I have seen that in Anfield, the buses end very soon, and it is like that in some areas of the city. I remember only to have seen a line by night, near Pennylane. I do not know if there are others.
    Thank u!!


    ADVERTISING



  2. #2
    Senior Member A.D.W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    712
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marie View Post
    I am turn me crazy in the page of the buses. It is indicates the number of line, the street where it begins and the street where it finishes. I am looking for buses 24horas, but I am becoming mad puncturing line for line. If some person knows the number of the line of bus, which is 24 hours working, please, say it to me. I want to take a room good communicated, coz at the moment I have not car in the city. I have seen that in Anfield, the buses end very soon, and it is like that in some areas of the city. I remember only to have seen a line by night, near Pennylane. I do not know if there are others.
    Thank u!!

    You want timetables of buses? Then try this website, Maire - http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/.

  3. #3
    Senior Member marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wavertree
    Age
    37
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by A. D. Williams View Post
    You want timetables of buses? Then try this website, Maire - http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/.
    Yes, itīs the web to turn me crazy. Itīs impossible to see line per line. There are a lot of lines, and I do not know the city very well, itīs impossible for me to know where el bus cross. In the tittle only say, the first and the last street name.

    Only I like to know the buses numbers, that work 24 hours.

  4. #4
    Senior Member marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wavertree
    Age
    37
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I find it: http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/pdf/L...l_Nightbus.pdf Now I am try to understand it...

  5. #5
    Senior Member goldenface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Isn't the number 86 24 hrs. That goes past Penny Lane.

  6. #6
    Senior Member marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wavertree
    Age
    37
    Posts
    233
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goldenface View Post
    Isn't the number 86 24 hrs. That goes past Penny Lane.
    Thanks, I can find this line only!
    *N86 Paradise St. - Queen Square - Hardman St. - Pennylane - Woolton Road - Garston Speke Road - JLennon Airport.

    Are not other lines between week?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lines to an Ex-Girlfriend (CTG)
    By ChrisGeorge in forum Christopher T. George
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 07:33 PM
  2. 24 hours to go back in time
    By Gnomie in forum Liverpool History and Heritage Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 12:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

For daily updates, to support us further or to join in the conversation: Follow us on Twitter @YOLiverpool / Like our Facebook Page: @LiverpoolInPictures / Join the Facebook Group: Liverpool In Pictures (YO! Liverpool)

YO! Liverpool has taken me over 10 years to develop and maintain. If you like the website, please donate via PayPal!