Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Slemen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Eeeek

Brother Cad and all.....

Now this may sound far fetched but........

As I was stepping out of the bath last night, there on the floor, open at the very precise page was a photo in my album that i'd not previously noticed, I mean, why would it be there, on the floor in the bathroom.

More weirdly (is that a word?) why would it be on the floor in the bathroom of my uncles sister-in-laws, whose bathroom it was???

It sent my mind racing and then it all came together...

A woman whose first name was Mary later gave birth to a being that was neither a boy or a girl - known as a goy or was it a birl? Mill Road never had the records according to her partner MrX but I believe that Rushworth and Draper had records during the same period.

I'm sorry not to have ever mentioned this previously but you may have thought I was MAD!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bully outer Trowbridge st.jpg 
Views:	526 
Size:	119.2 KB 
ID:	4646  
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Gnomie

your picture is proof for sure Ged

See Lemon was roght all along

My dad lived In the bullring when he was a kid and Is from there and would probably think that story was crap.

He was a bouncer for the original Cavern too and told me his Devil at In Cavern story was a lie as well.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Quote Originally Posted by chazza View Post
    The talking cat of Speke is an old legend in speke and halewood. I heard it years ago in the seventies. Cats have been known as 'familiars' i.e. attendant demons of witches.
    As for John Magin Kennedy - I asked him once if he believed anyone had left his grave and drank blood, and he said, 'They based a whole religion on one. His name was Jesus.'
    I thought that was a bit out of order though, but, s'pose he has a point .

Ah, you have to watch out for that bugger. He likes to attach things to your aura and then hand you his card canonising himself as a "demonologist, expert in exorcism and vampirism" so you run to him to remove what he placed there in the first instance. The man is a self-agrandising control freak with a moderate level of occult knowledge. And everyone knows what they say about a little knowledge being a dangerous thing! He's not a bad feller, so far as I can tell, just very fond of his public image. Very willing to help, so long as he's cast in a positive light and it's worth his while. If not, you don't see him for dust...
    Last edited by maat; 11-28-2006 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maat View Post
    Ah, you have to watch out for that bugger. He likes to attach things to your aura and then hand you his card canonising himself as a "demonologist, expert in exorcism and vampirism" so you run to him to remove what he placed there in the first instance. The man is a self-agrandising control freak with a moderate level of occult knowledge. And everyone knows what they say about a little knowledge being a dangerous thing! He's not a bad feller, so far as I can tell, just very fond of his public image. Very willing to help, so long as he's cast in a positive light and it's worth his while. If not, you don't see him for dust...

My mate knows Kennedy and assures he's the real deal and apparently he doesn't do all that no more when he last saw Kennedy saying he found it draining.

Don't think he can be that fond of public image he's not as known as Slemen and when Pricey done some Halloween special he didn't seem like he cared when Pete was asking him what if a vampire listens to this and comes after you and said there welcome to try.

Can't believe Pricey tried and Ouija board and he's a skeptic!
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

I know Kennedy too. I can assure you I don't doubt he has abilities! I also don't doubt he's done good work in the past, but he's strayed off his path and is in danger of getting lost in the woods. He strikes me as somebody who's suddenly realised his moral compass is spinning the wrong way and is having trouble moving the needle back to north. The last time he did any workings he did get ill, which would tally with what your friend said.

He likes to cultivate a certain 'venerable elder' image amongst Liverpool's occult and Pagan community, but that doesn't stand up to close scrutiny, I'm afraid! That's what I meant by public image, rather than the public as a whole. I should have explained myself better, sorry.

Blog Entries

RE: Scouser Hall of Fame

This section is a celebration of famous Merseyside people. It is used as resource for many visitors and members and posts. Posts are read and evaluated by moderators who take appropriate action against those that are not in keeping with the forum guidelines.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

just thought I would say hello on this interesting thread still naving around

Blog Entries

Ooh, he's got a new little animated GIF thing on his site;

Seems his Wikipedia entry has been deleted. Does anyone know why? I can guess though!

Just clicked through and his wikipedia entry still seems to be there - I clicked through on the link given on he previous page of this link. Does this mean he is saying it is wrong?

The Wiki article feeds his ego ok enough so dunno why he has that on his site.

He's put his local mysteries column online now and starts off with the Speke Werewolf .

http://www.slemen.com/newlocalmysteries.html
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Strange that he doesn't like wikipedia all of a sudden because his detective cohort from olive mount and he used to say they'd solved the ripper case and julia wallace case on there and to watch out for a new book coming out. Was 7 years ago mind.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Blog Entries

No, his Haunted Liverpool article is still there his actual biographical article is gone.

http://www.slemen.com/wherestom.html

Love the ego feeding In this.

Except for Radio Merseyside, Radio Is funded by advertisements and sponsors and there was the Issue he had with Mick Ord of Radio Merseyside.

http://www.slemen.com/slemmy.html

Original eh.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    http://www.slemen.com/wherestom.html

Love the ego feeding In this.

Except for Radio Merseyside, Radio Is funded by advertisements and sponsors and there was the Issue he had with Mick Ord of Radio Merseyside.

http://www.slemen.com/slemmy.html

Original eh.
    Interesting link. Interesting to read that Tom doesn't have any influences - ironic that, because I seem to recall some years ago he was heavily influenced by Richard Whittington-Egan...
    It is Accomplished

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast