YO! Liverpool
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 38

Thread: LOONY GREENS THREATEN AIRPORT EXPANSION

  1. #1
    Member Urban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default LOONY GREENS THREATEN AIRPORT EXPANSION

    It was announced today that enviromentalists are to lodge an objection to John Lennon Airport's £600 million expansion plans.

    The airport wants to expand to create jobs prosperity and security for all Merseysiders but these people are hell bent on stopping the plans.

    These people cannot suceed because the future prosperity of the city depends on these plans and would turn Liverpool into an international city again.


    ADVERTISING




    In fact expansion at JLA is greener than expansion at Manchester which is already at capacity point and is threatening the Cheshire countryside.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Waterways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    It was announced today that enviromentalists are to lodge an objection to John Lennon Airport's £600 million expansion plans.

    The airport wants to expand to create jobs prosperity and security for all Merseysiders but these people are hell bent on stopping the plans.

    These people cannot suceed because the future prosperity of the city depends on these plans and would turn Liverpool into an international city again.

    In fact expansion at JLA is greener than expansion at Manchester which is already at capacity point and is threatening the Cheshire countryside.


    The greenies may have a point. The current runway has a flight path right over Hale village - how clever indeed! It could have gone to the right on a causway at both ends so it flys over no one except the river at both ends of the runway. Too easy to think of isn't it. I can see why greenies get pissed off with peope who can only see pound notes.
    Last edited by Waterways; 09-16-2006 at 12:51 PM.
    The new Amsterdam at Liverpool?
    Save Liverpool Docks and Waterways - Click

    Deprived of its unique dockland waters Liverpool
    becomes a Venice without canals, just another city, no
    longer of special interest to anyone, least of all the
    tourist. Would we visit a modernised Venice of filled in
    canals to view its modern museum describing
    how it once was?


    Giving Liverpool a full Metro - CLICK
    Rapid-transit rail: Everton, Liverpool & Arena - CLICK

    Save Royal Iris - Sign Petition

  3. #3
    Member Urban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I don't accept that at all.

    Why is it always Liverpool?

    The heritage lobby, enviromentalists and others who think Liverpool should be ossified as a museum piece should go and sling their hook and toy with another place.

    Liverpool has made reaal progress over the last 10 years but if anything substantial is to be achieved we need a modern 21st Century Airport, a Gatwick to the Manchester Heathrow.

    I repeat it is greener to develop Liverpool than Manchester.

  4. #4
    ANY CAR CAN BE A BANGER ! spenny389's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Speke, Liverpool
    Age
    43
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I live within spitting distance of airport development land and am all for the development, there are lots of people along the road who are objecting but most of the land is just an overgrown waste of space. The once excelent bowling greens and tennis courts have been destroyed years ago and the social club on the old Dunlops playing feild looks ready to colapse anyway, so why not bring improvement and job prospects to an area that for to long has been neglected.
    ITS ONLY TIN AND PAINT SO RACE IT

  5. #5
    Member Urban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    i agree with spenny.

    If the airport develops it will produce a rebirth of Speke. It will create hundreds of jobs and the whole area will be regenerated with hotels, shops, landscaping etc.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Waterways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    I don't accept that at all.

    Why is it always Liverpool?

    The heritage lobby, enviromentalists and others who think Liverpool should be ossified as a museum piece should go and sling their hook and toy with another place.

    Liverpool has made reaal progress over the last 10 years but if anything substantial is to be achieved we need a modern 21st Century Airport, a Gatwick to the Manchester Heathrow.

    I repeat it is greener to develop Liverpool than Manchester.
    You have missed the point entirely. When it was built the current runway had major opposition, especially from Hale, as it flys right over the village . LOOK AT THE PICTURE. the runway could have gone a few hundred yards to the right with one end on a causeway into the river. It could even be angled to get air traffic from flying over the chemical plants in Widnes/Runcorn. No, no, the *******s wanted to save money and couldn't give a toss about a plane flopping on a chemical plant. One flopped on a factory in 1965 in Halewood. "Well one end flys over the river they said". How pathetic! The runways should be over to the right partially on a causway, then it goes over the river on both ends and not over chemical works or a village. One consultancy advised to put the runway on the river, for future expansion, as at low tide even row boats can't pass at this point.

    Keep the planes away from people as much as possible. It was possible at Liverpool but a few bob they wanted to save. If they can't do it properly then they should not do it at all.

    Long live the Greenies. If they were around in the 1960s then all this crap would not have been built to begin with.
    Last edited by Waterways; 09-16-2006 at 12:58 PM.
    The new Amsterdam at Liverpool?
    Save Liverpool Docks and Waterways - Click

    Deprived of its unique dockland waters Liverpool
    becomes a Venice without canals, just another city, no
    longer of special interest to anyone, least of all the
    tourist. Would we visit a modernised Venice of filled in
    canals to view its modern museum describing
    how it once was?


    Giving Liverpool a full Metro - CLICK
    Rapid-transit rail: Everton, Liverpool & Arena - CLICK

    Save Royal Iris - Sign Petition

  7. #7
    ANY CAR CAN BE A BANGER ! spenny389's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Speke, Liverpool
    Age
    43
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    the area to the right of the runway is classed as a conservation area, there where plans a few years ago to realign the runway and this was the reason it never happened
    ITS ONLY TIN AND PAINT SO RACE IT

  8. #8
    Member Urban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    No thats completely WRONG!!

    Wherever an airport is situated you will get local opposition, understandable in a sense because of the noise.

    However that is NOT a good enough reason to jeopordise a massive regeneration scheme which will create hundreds of jobs.

    The REAL reason the green lobby opposes this plan is because in their elitist vegetarian middle class way they are jumping on the badwagon against air travel per se.

    They are the same people who are against cheap flights and want to slap a tax on flights.

    The fact that they have flew for years doesn't matter but when the working classes start getting cheap flights well they couldn't have that!

  9. #9
    Senior Member Waterways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    No thats completely WRONG!!

    Wherever an airport is situated you will get local opposition, understandable in a sense because of the noise.

    However that is NOT a good enough reason to jeopordise a massive regeneration scheme which will create hundreds of jobs.

    The REAL reason the green lobby opposes this plan is because in their elitist vegetarian middle class way they are jumping on the badwagon against air travel per se.

    They are the same people who are against cheap flights and want to slap a tax on flights.

    The fact that they have flew for years doesn't matter but when the working classes start getting cheap flights well they couldn't have that!
    You made that up.
    The new Amsterdam at Liverpool?
    Save Liverpool Docks and Waterways - Click

    Deprived of its unique dockland waters Liverpool
    becomes a Venice without canals, just another city, no
    longer of special interest to anyone, least of all the
    tourist. Would we visit a modernised Venice of filled in
    canals to view its modern museum describing
    how it once was?


    Giving Liverpool a full Metro - CLICK
    Rapid-transit rail: Everton, Liverpool & Arena - CLICK

    Save Royal Iris - Sign Petition

  10. #10
    Member Urban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Look I can see your point about where the runway is situated.

    It is silly but where it is is now a fact and we need to live with it.

    I just think that the development of an international airport in Liverpool would create loads of jobs and boost the economy and therefore make Liverpool a better place.

    I believe that the development at Manchester is less green than Liverpool and would be safer as it would divert some of the traffic.

    Speke would be regenerated and local kids would have prospects.

    I believe the green lobby would oppose this plan whatever because they have become opposed to air travel.

    But I still think your views are valid and need to be taken into consideration if this scheme goes ahead.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Waterways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    Look I can see your point about where the runway is situated.

    It is silly but where it is is now a fact and we need to live with it.
    We don't have to live with it.

    I just think that the development of an international airport in Liverpool would create loads of jobs and boost the economy and therefore make Liverpool a better place.
    ...
    ...

    But I still think your views are valid and need to be taken into consideration if this scheme goes ahead.
    The cargo terminal is to go between the river and the existing runway. A no, no for me. Move the runway and sort the rest out on the land side Once the cargo terminal is built the runway will not change. Change the runways first. The extsing runway can be a taxiway. The Greenies are right. It is not as if there is no solution - there is a solution. It is solvable. Move the runway and everyone wins.
    Last edited by Waterways; 09-16-2006 at 12:47 PM.
    The new Amsterdam at Liverpool?
    Save Liverpool Docks and Waterways - Click

    Deprived of its unique dockland waters Liverpool
    becomes a Venice without canals, just another city, no
    longer of special interest to anyone, least of all the
    tourist. Would we visit a modernised Venice of filled in
    canals to view its modern museum describing
    how it once was?


    Giving Liverpool a full Metro - CLICK
    Rapid-transit rail: Everton, Liverpool & Arena - CLICK

    Save Royal Iris - Sign Petition

  12. #12
    ANY CAR CAN BE A BANGER ! spenny389's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Speke, Liverpool
    Age
    43
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    and moving the runway would mean having to rebuild the new control tower that has been up less than two years
    ITS ONLY TIN AND PAINT SO RACE IT

  13. #13
    Senior Member Waterways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spenny389 View Post
    and moving the runway would mean having to rebuild the new control tower that has been up less than two years
    Yep. So for 100 years ahead we have an apalling situation because some dork put a control tower in the wrong place (just alump of concrete). Move that as well. Do it properly!!
    The new Amsterdam at Liverpool?
    Save Liverpool Docks and Waterways - Click

    Deprived of its unique dockland waters Liverpool
    becomes a Venice without canals, just another city, no
    longer of special interest to anyone, least of all the
    tourist. Would we visit a modernised Venice of filled in
    canals to view its modern museum describing
    how it once was?


    Giving Liverpool a full Metro - CLICK
    Rapid-transit rail: Everton, Liverpool & Arena - CLICK

    Save Royal Iris - Sign Petition

  14. #14
    ANY CAR CAN BE A BANGER ! spenny389's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Speke, Liverpool
    Age
    43
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    have a look here for veiw from inside tower
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/conte...trol_360.shtml
    ITS ONLY TIN AND PAINT SO RACE IT

  15. #15
    Senior Member Howie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kensington, Liverpool
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,196
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    See also:

  16. #16
    Junior Member Harry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Why don't we just bulldoze Hale Village?
    Problem solved.
    I don't have a problem with environmental issues but its always Liverpool that suffers the most from whinging fringe groups.
    There seems to be no consistancy with these people.
    Where were they when acres of Cheshire were disappearing under tarmac for mancs second runway?

  17. #17
    Aliens Ate My Buick. Bunnyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trancentral
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Living in holes in th woods. Remember Swampy?
    Who was the greatest of them all?
    Little, Curly, Alan Ball.
    R.I.P. Bally.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Waterways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Why don't we just bulldoze Hale Village?
    Problem solved.
    That does not solve the problem at all, as the flight path is still over chemical plants at Runcorn.

    Why don't we just move the runway over a matter yards, where it should have been to begin with and all problems solved. Then passenger and cargo terminals can be all on the land side.

    Too easy isn't!
    Last edited by Waterways; 09-18-2006 at 12:00 PM.
    The new Amsterdam at Liverpool?
    Save Liverpool Docks and Waterways - Click

    Deprived of its unique dockland waters Liverpool
    becomes a Venice without canals, just another city, no
    longer of special interest to anyone, least of all the
    tourist. Would we visit a modernised Venice of filled in
    canals to view its modern museum describing
    how it once was?


    Giving Liverpool a full Metro - CLICK
    Rapid-transit rail: Everton, Liverpool & Arena - CLICK

    Save Royal Iris - Sign Petition

  19. #19
    FKoE
    Guest FKoE's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterways View Post
    Too easy isn't!
    Why don't you write the Planning department and JLA and tell them your plan... and I'll hold my breath ..................not!

  20. #20
    Junior Member Gazzab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyman View Post
    Living in holes in th woods. Remember Swampy?
    Yeh and what a bunch of hypocrites. They were there claiming to be protecting the environment and they wrecked loads of trees.

    I think the Greens attract a lot of no-marks who are there just for a bit of fun. They couldn't give a toss one way or the other.

  21. #21
    FKoE
    Guest FKoE's Avatar

    Default

    They wrecked ??? ... how?, by chopping them down ?

  22. #22
    Senior Member Howie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kensington, Liverpool
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,196
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzab View Post
    I think the Greens attract a lot of no-marks who are there just for a bit of fun. They couldn't give a toss one way or the other.
    People like Paul Nolan, Director of The Mersey Forest who helped set-up the Last Call scheme you mean?

  23. #23
    Senior Member Howie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kensington, Liverpool
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,196
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Group stage protest at airport
    Sep 24 2006

    A group of protesters are holding a "service of remembrance" on the tarmac at Nottingham East Midlands Airport.

    Twenty-one protestors are sitting on the taxiway between two cargo holds, led by Baptist Minister Reverend Malcolm Carroll, a spokesman for the airport confirmed.

    Ryan Martinez said the group are staging a peaceful protest and that the airport is operating as normal.

    The airport's website is warning that one flight is currently delayed but Mr Martinez was unable to say whether the delays are a result of the protest.

    "There are a group of 21 protestors who have breached our security. They are sitting on one of the taxiways in between the west cargo apron and the central cargo apron," he said.

    "The police are obviously with them but it is peaceful. We haven't had any flights come in or take off since they have been here but the airport is not closed at the moment."

    The group, hailing themselves "Plane Stupid", scaled the airport's perimeter fence shortly before 8am and staged the sit-in in a bid to highlight the effect aviation has on climate change, the group's spokesman Joss Garman said.

    "Aviation is the greatest contributor to climate change," Mr Garman added.

    "Reverend Carroll is leading a service of remembrance for the victims of climate change. The effects of aviation on the climate this century, if we don't stop short-haul flights, will be catastrophic. According to the UN 150,000 people die every year from climate change. That is a 9/11 every week. The only reasonable solution is to stop short-haul flights."

    The group, thought to be the first direct action environmental group targeting the aviation industry, are part of the wider "Climate Camp" group, responsible for the recent protests at the Drax power station in North Yorkshire.

    Source: icLiverpool

  24. #24
    Junior Member Gazzab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FKoE View Post
    They wrecked ??? ... how?, by chopping them down ?
    Not far off. They built tree houses and set up barricades in the trees so the authorities couldn't get near them.

    They also used some of the branches to keep their fires going. I don't mean all of them but the protest attracted a lot of people who had nothing to do and went along to cause trouble.

  25. #25
    Member Louis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Liverpool
    Age
    30
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    thats an outrage, burning branches to keep warm, imagine what the smoke from that burning is doing to the atmosphere

  26. #26
    Help find Madeleine Sloyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I think some of the points made by the "Greens" regarding pollution by airports, is quite valid. However, and with regards to Liverpool John Lennon Airport, they will need to get used to it. It is my opinion that Liverpool John Lennon will grow to be one of Europe's largest airports. It is ideally situated on a river estuary with room to construct three more runways and as many terminals. It's flight path on approach and departures is mostly over water and, apart from one fairly small housing subdivision, located in a predominantly industrial area, on both sides of the river. The growth will be gradual and it will be many years befor LPL reaches it's full potential but I am confident it will. IMO.

  27. #27
    Senior Member Waterways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Blog Entries
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sloyne View Post
    I think some of the points made by the "Greens" regarding pollution by airports, is quite valid. However, and with regards to Liverpool John Lennon Airport, they will need to get used to it. It is my opinion that Liverpool John Lennon will grow to be one of Europe's largest airports. It is ideally situated on a river estuary with room to construct three more runways and as many terminals.
    Look at a map. All around the airport is being developed. The old North Airport is being built on. There isn't much room around there and an awful housing estate pins the airport back to the river preventing expansion. The existing runway is misplaced too. The only way it can be developed to a Heathrow type of airport is have the runways "in" the river, and build over the existing runaways/taxiways. Having the cargo terminal between the river and runways is also a barrier to future expansion.

    A long term plan should have:

    1. A new runway partially in the river angled to not fly over Hale village and chemical plants at Runcorn.

    2. The cargo terminal roughly where the existing runway is.

    3. Demolish Speke housing estate to expand onto.

    4. Have a rail line run in with an integrated terminal station, as at Gatwick.

    5. Have a rail line serve the cargo terminal to link with Seaforth.

    6. Have a rail line link with Garston Docks for the cargo terminal.

    As none of the above are to happen and in fact quite the reverse (Speke is being done up, the cargo terminal is to go near the river, no rail link planned, etc), John Lennon will not grow to a large major international airport at all.

    The location is better than Manchester for the north west, as Manchester airport is in the bottom right hand corner of the North West, which serves the Midlands a lot - Derbyshire is very near, but passengers are passengers. John Lennon airport has potential, however in typical Liverpool style there will be no long term plan that can be implemented in stages to achieve the end goal, just a cheap quick firefighting fix.
    The new Amsterdam at Liverpool?
    Save Liverpool Docks and Waterways - Click

    Deprived of its unique dockland waters Liverpool
    becomes a Venice without canals, just another city, no
    longer of special interest to anyone, least of all the
    tourist. Would we visit a modernised Venice of filled in
    canals to view its modern museum describing
    how it once was?


    Giving Liverpool a full Metro - CLICK
    Rapid-transit rail: Everton, Liverpool & Arena - CLICK

    Save Royal Iris - Sign Petition

  28. #28
    Otterspool Onomatopoeia Max's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Nowhere
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,908
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    The planes are quite low to the ground ready to land once there over Hale.

    Imagine all the noise they get from planes.

    Anyway, all John Lennon Airport has to do to stop these protestors is hire me and like the Cobra, I will strike!
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

  29. #29
    Senior Member Howie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kensington, Liverpool
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,196
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Face up to climate change - and reject airport growth
    Oct 17 2006
    No other

    city is so dependent on cheap air travel

    by Larry Neild, Liverpool Daily

    Post




    POLITICIANS in Liverpool are being urged by the only Green

    councillor to reject airport expansion plans.

    Cllr John Coyne has challenged backbenchers in the council chamber to “face up to the issues of climate

    change”.

    He has called on them to call-in for a full debate the council executive board's decision to approve the expansion plans for Liverpool

    airport, and also to turn down plans for a new link road towards the Speke-Widnes road at Halewood.

    Cllr Coyne said he is making his stand – for the

    sake of the climate and future generations.

    In a message to councillors, he said: “With the executive board approving the Liverpool airport master

    plan, and cheering on the explosive growth in cheap air travel from Liverpool, I have to ask if we are taking the right course.

    “Climate-changing

    emissions from aircraft are the fastest-growing and the most potent source of global warming.

    “Carbon emissions, globally, need to contract. And

    across the planet we need to reduce the inequality between the pollution caused by the lifestyles of the rich and poor.

    “To be credible, the new aim

    of the city council to be ‘the greenest city in Europe’ requires us to take climate change seriously.

    “Therefore, we should reject the demand for a

    new link road, for more car parking and for expanded air freight at the airport.

    “Instead, we should plan for air travel to peak in 2008 and slowly

    contract after that.

    “To base the city's regeneration plans on ever-expanding cheap air travel would be about as prudent and morally justifiable as

    to bet our future on jobs in the tobacco industry.

    “This year and next year, nobody will blame a family which takes a cheap flight to Tenerife when

    it's too dear to take the train to Torquay. But even air travellers know that the politicians need to act to put the protection of the climate above the

    demands of fancy new holiday habits. Air travel has to shrink and it has to cost more.

    “No other city is becoming so dependent on the expansion of a

    cheap air transport bubble and Liverpool would be cruelly exposed when that bubble bursts. The motto ‘Above us only sky’ could literally describe an airfield

    deserted by planes.”

    Labour leader Cllr Joe Anderson rejected Cllr Coyne’s call. He said: “We cannot support his stance. The airport is a key economic

    driver for the city and I want us to encourage the airport to grow. The issues raised by Cllr Coyne need to be looked at from a national or global

    perspective, but expecting us to turn our backs on regeneration would just see competitors such as Manchester reaping the

    rewards.”

    larryneild@dailypost.co.uk

    Source:

    icLiverpool

  30. #30
    Creator & Administrator Kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Under The Stairs >> Under The Mud.
    Posts
    7,489
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Reject the expansions at the Liverpool's expense
    Liverpool in Pictures/ YO! Liverpool has taken me over 10 years to develop and maintain.

    All server & domain costs are covered by myself & kind donations of individuals.

    If you like the website, please donatevia PayPal!




    Thank you


    Kev
    2005 - 2017

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Airport Location
    By Waterways in forum Liverpool City Suburbs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 04:54 PM
  2. Merseyrail Expansion On North West Tonight News
    By oritelad in forum Liverpool Developments Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 01:15 PM
  3. Speke Airport
    By Kev in forum Liverpool Firsts, Facts and Achievements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 10:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

For daily updates, to support us further or to join in the conversation: Follow us on Twitter @YOLiverpool / Like our Facebook Page: @yoliverpoolpics / Join the Facebook Group: YO! Liverpool Pictures

× Thanks for coming to the web site. Support our future by turning off your Ad-Blocker or consider a donation via PayPal or Credit Card!