hiya does any one know me or any of my family we lived in orient st i had 2 bros phil +billy +1 younger sis gill nearley all my mams family lived local my gromar grandad lived in albion st in between washhouse+albion house boys club ther name was schorah my uncle teddy who lived with them but sadley died young used to play music with my other uncles georgie+george in mostly the pag+mere bank known as toms they were also paint+decorators i used to love going with them on jobs specialy when going betting shop as i always found money under oil cloth i remember getting sent on messages what was known as under the landing as shops had houses built over top we used to come out of my gromars back door which was right next door to wash house and peaple at bus stop opp used to think we owend it which i never objected to ha i went to st georges school then on to lorain st my bros went to venice st i was real tom boy remember climbing walls +dropping down in tommy whites+sliding down st georges hill +havalock st on greased wood straight down to neddy oh i feel sick to think what could of happened to any 1 of us i remember going to john bagot hos when we done may prossesion with box fruit 4 sick kids and getting sent to stanley park with jam buttys +we used to get bottles of lemo made up opp in walton lane we would b out all day my aunties+cousins lived 3 familys in albion st 2 in northumberland terrace 1 in daniel st 1 nickholson st and 1 hapton st i remember all us kids would go 2 me gromars at dinner time all 16 of us and have bowls of muligatarney soup what my grandad made mmmmmmm or whatsas scouse pies gorgeous use to have to queue up with cardboard to put them on just out of oven anyway if anyone remembers this or me linda would love to hear from u tara 4 now i have made myself hungry