Thread: Records Needed

Default Records Needed

I am trying to find out where I might get baptismal/christening lists for the years 1857 to 1860 for the former All Souls anglican church on what used to be known as Eaton Street Liverpool. I've tried other resources but have come up empty. So I was hoping somebody here might have some info on this subject. I need this in order to find my gg fathers {James Livingstone}parents. I have his mothers first name [Ellen] and possibly her maiden name [Molyneux] which was written on his marriage certificate here in Canada as the fathers first name (Molyneux Livingstone). When I looked in the BMD sites at the marriage site they have a listing of a, Ellen Molyneux marrying a James Livingstone in 1858 at the fore mentioned All Souls
    I cannot find out whether this couple had any children to connect them with my ggf.
    I'm also looking to find out where Palm Street might of been located as this could possibly been where my ggf lived prior to coming here to Canada.
    Thanks ...Liv

Quote Originally Posted by Liv View Post
    I am trying to find out where I might get baptismal/christening lists for the years 1857 to 1860 for the former All Souls anglican church on what used to be known as Eaton Street Liverpool. I've tried other resources but have come up empty. I'm also looking to find out where Palm Street might of been located as this could possibly been where my ggf lived prior to coming here to Canada.
    Thanks ...Liv

Try the Liverpool Record Office

http://www.liverpool.gov.uk/Leisure_...tage/index.asp

If available , the LDS church should have them on microfilm in Canada

Palm Street is top-right of this map:
    http://toxteth.net/maps/liverpool/lpool0d.htm

I just private messaged you Liv. We are cousins and I'm also in Canada. James and Ellen would have been my gggg grandparents, their son James was my maternal grandmother's great grandfather.