******[Merseyside Halls, Estates and Dwellings that are still standing and in use can be found here.]********
Images of Liverpool's Lost Mansions, courtesy of LRO:
1- Childwall Hall. South east view of Childwall Hall with figures. In 1847, it was 'a seat of the Most Noble, The Marquis of Salisbury'.
2- Colderstones/ Calderstones. North East view - in 1847 it was the 'seat of Joseph Need Walker, Esq.'
3- Dovecot House was situated at Prescot Road/Pilch Lane. In 1847, it was the 'seat of Mrs Dugdale'.
4- Elmswood was in Briarwood Road, Mossley and 1847 was the 'Thomas Sands, Esq.'
5- Highfield House was the 'seat of Thomas Littledale, Esq.' in 1847.
6- Norris Green Mansion. Shows house and grounds with people and a carriage. The house was built in 1830.
7- Otterspool view of the house with figures.
8- Wavertree Hall (on the site of Wavertree Park). Wavertree Hall was the 'seat of Charles Lawrence, Esq.' in 1829.
9- West Dingle. West Dingle was the 'seat of Joseph Brooks Yates, Esq., F.A.S.' in 1847.