Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would John Lennon have Come?

Default Would John Lennon have Come?

He did make a 42 min long home video of himself masturbating in 1969 titled 'Self Portrait'. He later remarked that "at that time I was a bit of a pr|ck!" and Yoko said "the critics wouldn't touch it!".

Quote Originally Posted by Howie View Post
    He did make a 42 min long home video of himself masturbating in 1969 titled 'Self Portrait'. He later remarked that "at that time I was a bit of a pr|ck!" and Yoko said "the critics wouldn't touch it!".
    Lol.

Lennon wasn't a very good hippy anyway, bed peace was pointless. World leaders have a phone by their beds and can just demand something gets blown up and being In bed means nothing will get done.

He was probably only a hippy because It was trendy and If alive now would be an Apple Mac user and listen to Radiohead while sipping on starbucks coffee In a Wifi zone.

The culture company would need a higher budget too If Lennon was alive to bring over to Liverpool.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Lol.

Lennon wasn't a very good hippy anyway, bed peace was pointless. World leaders have a phone by their beds and can just demand something gets blown up and being In bed means nothing will get done.

He was probably only a hippy because It was trendy and If alive now would be an Apple Mac user and listen to Radiohead while sipping on starbucks coffee In a Wifi zone.

The culture company would need a higher budget too If Lennon was alive to bring over to Liverpool.
    Direct ction, eh Max!

If he became a marine, he could of taken direct action as he would of been a tough guy then.

A Marine shave and a shower with the boys would of sorted him out.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Well, at least, Yoko is with us against the Yanks dragging us into Iraq. Shame a few more aren't pissed off about them f*ckin' over Rolls-Royce and Liverpool FC.

This Is proof that the yanks are shape shifting reptilians, they have ruined fine companies like Rolls Royce and ruined Liverpool Fc.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

This Is proof that the yanks are shape shifting reptilians, they have ruined fine companies like Rolls Royce and ruined Liverpool Fc.
    Shame a few more people don't get out on the streets other than a few hundred trade unionists. Seems as long as this generation have got a credit card and the latest mobile phone they don't give a f*ck!

The chickens are coming home to roost tho' as house prices, gas, electricity, insurance, transport, and food increase by double figures whilst wages go up 2-3%.

Credit Cards are a sign of Cains evil within people, some will use the banks money for something needed but they are only a small minority.

Cain Is pleased many are over 10 grand In debt.

Transport prices do Increase too fast, I stopped getting buses for partly this reason, the fare prices go too high too fast.

Over usage of cars are using up too much Oil Increasing the prices, I see many wasters of Oil Including family who drive.
    Last edited by Max; 02-11-2008 at 02:29 AM.

It was 8p to get a bus from Kenny to town when I moved in here in 1981, now it's £1.50. Wish my wages had increased the same.

And the buses had conductors and inspectors rather that a bunch of scallies smokin' dope on the back seats.

Roll up, roll up for the magical mystery tour, step right this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    I was referring to the green card problems in the US that Chris mentioned in his post.
    Yes I think Lennon was nervous about leaving, even briefly. I have a green card and there are all sorts of undefined rules about travelling and working out of the US etc.

I see no reason why he couldnt take a short trip though, especially with his access to top lawyers; even a month or so would be hard to see as an immigration issue once a green card is approved, but if you work out of the US or travel for long periods or very often, they can get heavy and even take the card away.

Did Lennon become a citizen of the US? If you are married to a US citizen, and have been a green card holder for three or more years, you are eligible to apply for citizenship.

Enlighten me Max, what did the yanks do to Rolls Royce?
    You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.
    Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12