Does anyone on this site remember a kids adventure park in the Great Homer Street area (round about the Friary way ) Around 1967. It was run by a bloke named, strangely enough, Paddy. He was'nt a scouser but I don't think he was Irish. It was'nt like the usual playgrounds of the time. He seemed to build it himself, it had lots of sand, weird wooden climbing frames and home made swings and stuff. As it was so unusual all the kids really loved it. I have asked round but no-one seems to remember it. In the same area there was a kids Youth Club. I remember it as the Rydal. I think it was actually on Greatie. It was a big old building with a proper gymnasium in the basement. You could do anything there, I remember one kid with tap shoes ! It had a great 5-a-side pitch on the top floor with the pitch sunk about two feet into the ground. I would love to know if anyone could back me up on any of this or add to my limited memory. Someone in their middle fifties would probably remember more than me.