You will all know about my views regarding South Liverpool Parkway and their proposed Traffic layout.

Well here is an update for you on the people who are given the go ahead to build something in this city.

John Waddington of Merseytravel has been in touch with a local councillor and has informed the councillor that Merseytravel have the support of local residents for the proposed traffic changes in the area.

I can categorically state that Merseytravel DO NOT HAVE THE SUPPORT OF THE RESIDENTS in the area. Merseytravel representatives tried to intimidate residents by visiting them at their homes last week. 3 of the residents would not open their doors and the rest told Merseytravel to stick their plans as they did not agree with them. So how does John Waddington get to the result that the residents agree with the plans. Luckily this local councillor has asked for the proof from John Waddington to back up what he says. He won't have the proof!!!!

Is it any wonder that Merseytravel are being called under handed in their dealings over the Tram project.

Give some people a bit of power and they think they run the city. I hope the local councillor stands by the residents in the way he is doing lately.