Having just come on board as a newbie I would like to start my contributions with something that may open a hornets nest or may help me solve a huge mystery before I have to fold my tent and leave for that New Brighton in the sky!

On my website, royalnavymedic1945.com there is to be found a Trilogy of my life and times commencing in 1923 in West Derby where I was born in a 3 bedroom council house ... But if you have the time and inclination, go to my website where you can start, if you like, with part one called Winston Churchill's Shoe that covers my early life and times, then read royalnavymedic1945 that covers my time in the Royal Navy and service from 1942 until 1946 and my adventures in many parts of the world then, the final chapter called The Real Kenneth Williams Story that tells of my marriage to an Australian girl whilst I was attached to the British Pacific Fleet and my later incredible induction, after I was discharged, into the Australian Security Intelligence Organization as an undercover operative for over 8 years.

My life has been extraordinary and many of you will not believe what I have done in my nearly 84 years, but believe me, everything I write (and will be happy to discuss with you) is the truth wihout reservation.

As an idea of what I have to relate, and I will be brief and elaborate later, is that during my service at the STORK HOTEL in Queen Square from February to November 1942 after being headhunted from my job at the once magnificent ADELPHI HOTEL, I was asked to assist Douglas Bader with his dressing and fitting his legs each morning for just a few days at some cannot be remembered time during my service at the hotel... Please don't jump to the wrong conclusions this REALLY happened and is still unexplained and I want to know why.

I have been searching for the last three years or so for answers to this apparent impossible situation and have been ridiculed by many and supported by many in attempts solve this riddle and I am still trying and need help...

There was something strange about the now demolished STORK HOTEL and its manager Mr. Giles and the large contingent of British military Intelligence? types that were resident therein during World War 2, and, just around the corner from Winston Churchlls Bunker!

If you are keen to become involved and put on a Sherlock Holmes cap I ask that you PLEASE familiarize yourself with my narrative before putting questions to me when I will be happy to expand when possible.

I do hope you can help this old Scouse find his answers and by the way, in my narrative you will find details of how I duped security guards and taped some brief conversations I had with the BEATLES Paul McCartney and John Lennon when they came to Australia some years ago- scouts honour! I sent a copy some time ago to BBC Radio Merseyside, ask them if you must!!!

Kenneth Williams but call me Ken