Hi everyone
It has been a while since I last posted on here and have now come up with some more brickwalls, I would be grateful is anyone could have a look and give me their comments.

On the 1911 Census I have my maternal great grandmother Hannah Dodd living with her daughter Violet and it says Sarah Jeakins (this has now been checked and it should say Jenkins).
One could/would assume that this Sarah Jenkins could be related to my maternal grt grandmother in some way as Hannah Dodd was the mother in law of my grandfather James Jenkins. The address for the census is Arkwright Street.

I then found a marriage for Violet Dodd in 1911 to Thomas Robinson and the witnesses to the marriage are Joseph and Mary Jenkins (I dont think they were married as there is a marriage below for Joseph), again I think there must be a connection with Hannah Dodd the mother in law of my grandfather James Jenkins (his father also called James according to his marriage cert).

I have now also found a Marriage for a Sarah Jane Jenkins in 1914 to Henry Donaldson in Liverpool. One of the witnesses to this marriage was a Joseph Jenkins.

Then there is a marriage for Joseph Jenkins in 1915 to Florence Hogan - I have information on Florence but none on the Joseph she married.

My big problem is I think that Sarah and Joseph (both have the father called James, a carter) and Mary could be possible bros and sisters of my grandfather but as I cannot find his birth I am not sure, also cannot find a birth for Sarah or Sarah Jane with a father called James

My last post on here was on Mersey brickwalls and I am not sure if I should have made this entry at the bottom of the last one, still not quite sure how it works - sorry
Regards
Alex