Hello all,

Hope this is in the right section! I've been talking with my dad lately, and he was telling me that as a bakery machinery engineer/installer in the mid 60's, he used to visit premises he thinks were on Brownlow Hill (behind the Adelphi) known as Reeces bakery?
I have found references to Reeces Restaurant in the city centre, but none to the bakery - I'm not even sure if they are associated.
I've been to Liverpool last weekend to have a look if I could find where he mentioned - and there does seem to be some unused industrial premises on the left hand side of Brownlow Hill as you look up from the city centre - I am wondering if this could be the place he means? Looking through the broken windows, I really couldn't tell what it might have been, as it's been stripped out and is in a bad state generally.
If any of you learned people knows anything about Reeces Bakery, or where it was, or if this is the right place or indeed anything associated, I would be really interested and would love to pass the info on to my dad, who is almost 80 now.
We have a teaspoon with "Reeces" engraved on the handle which I presume came from the canteen or similar.
Many thanks in advance!
With all best wishes, Christine xx