Hello all,
Several years ago I started tracing my family history. Unfortunately just after I started my dad passed away so it became a struggle, plus I live and work in germany and dont get back to the UK very often. So here are a few details which hopefully will help me find more relatives around Liverpool.
My Dad, Patrick Thomas Quinn born. 22 March 1932 at Alder Hey Hospital and lived at 89 Becket Street, Liverpool.
Grandad and Grandma, Martin Quinn ( Merchant Seaman) born. 23 October 1908 at 29 St Silvester Place, Liverpool - Mary Quinn nee Reigh, born 20 October 1906 at 58 Orwell Road, Kirkdale, Liverpool.
My Dad also had a brother, Martin and a sister, Maureen. Martin emigrated to New Zealand and Maureen married John Myers then emigrated to Canada.
My Grandma, Mary, passed away about the time that aunty Maureen was born. Martin remarried in or about 1940 to Joshephine Elsie Bristow, they had, I believe 2 maybe 3 children named Raymond and Sylvia ( Irene, who married a George Quilliam in 1958 )
I think that is enough for now. I have, of course, hit a few brick walls and hopefully can find out more through this site.
I have noticed on another post, when looking for details of my Grandad, that a member of this site, Arque, mentions they are related to Martin Quinn. I have sent a message to them but have noticed they have not been active on here for a few months.

I would like to thank all in advance for any assistance in my search.
Best wishes
Tony