All images courtesy LRO:
- OS 25 map section of Eldon Street and area 1893.jpg Shows Eldon Street before Brodie's concrete flats - site is the courts between school and Vauxhall Road.
- A view of a passageway into maddox street court.jpg A view of a passageway into a court. On the right wall in the foreground is a plaque identifying No. 3 Court. The walls of the passageway are kept apart with wooden braces that reach from first to second storey level. The paintwork on the wall in the left foreground is peeling badly. A gutter is set into the flags to the left of the passageway.
- Two outside toilets in a courtyard rathbone street.jpg A view of two outside toilets in a courtyard. The doors of the toilets are open, and the insanitary conditions within can be clearly seen. Large pools of standing water gather outside the toilets, where two girls in poor dress stand, smiling for the camera. The walls of the buildings are limed.
- Number 6 Court in Comus Street.jpg A photograph of No. 6 Court in Comus Street. Tenement dwellings are visible on both sides of the court. The court is crowded with women and children. The court looks dirty and there is rubbish dumped at the side of the street in the foreground. There is a lamp post on the pavement next to the entrance to the court in the foreground.
- Design to convert court houses into tenements in flats.jpg
- Demonstrates just how closely built the courts were.jpg
- Croston Court Hockenhall Alley.jpg Watercolour 1886.
- 1 to 6 IN 12 Court Johnson Street.jpg A view of a court with three-storey terraced houses to three sides. A mangle stands to the left of the door on the left, where two women stand with dirty washing hanging on a line above them. In the rear of the court a woman holds a child in another doorway, while other children play at her feet. A young man stands to the right, looking at the camera. The buildings have been distempered to first storey level, although damp is starting to seep through. In the immediate centre foreground a communal water pump can be seen, with a central gutter set into the flagstone floor of the yard.
- OS 120 map showing part of Eldon Street 1891.jpg The section shows courts 2 and 4 which were demolished to make way for Brodie's concrete flats.