Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Pyjama Women

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Pyjama women are a dying breed, there's a new craze doing the rounds >>

Women with who go out with curlers in!!!!!
    yes it's true - there is a new craze for this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Pyjama women are a dying breed, there's a new craze doing the rounds >>

Women with who go out with curlers in!!!!!
    who'd of thought that Hilda Ogden would be a trend setter
    If you can't dazzle them with brilliance,baffle them with bull

http://www.bmycharity.com/laurenrobinson please give generously to childrens cancer charity Clic sergent

Hahahahahahaha
    Life is what you make it

tut !! what next ! they look ridiculous ha,ha!!

Quote Originally Posted by lindylou View Post
    tut !! what next ! they look ridiculous ha,ha!!
    I was in Liverpool visiting family about two weeks ago and I saw a woman at the bus stop near Belle Vale shopping precinct waiting for a bus with her curlers in ..... I almost crashed my car ... have these women got no shame !!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lindylou View Post
    yes it's true - there is a new craze for this.
    Well if its good enough for Danielle Lloyd....

Read
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Is that a curler for every footballer she's shagged?

Liverpool New Yorker! Ronijayne's Avatar

I don't understand it at all. The PJ's or the curlers. My Grandmother would not go out to buy a paper without the hat and gloves on and my mother always put make up on before she went out, hair done every Saturday!!

I feel bad if I run out for milk and have not showered yet that morning! Can't wait to get back and shower!

Why do these women do it? Do they think it is cool or just not care how they look?
    Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Default nighties

I think girls look nice in overalls. I remember the Girls coming out the factories in Speke and Garston. I dont like some girls attitudes these days. Women should have the monopoly on morality, blokes will go along with anything. So dressing tidily and decently sends out the right signals.Culture is projected by fashion and image, walking around slovenly projects a could'nt care less culture. I was in a pub in Watford and a teenager was passing round a three month old baby for her mates to see. Everyone had smelly beer breath how romantic
    Oh as I was young and easy in the mercy of his means,
    Time held me green and dying
    Though I sang in my chains like the sea.

Dylan Thomas

Curlers are a thing of the 50's, early 60's... I remember my mum wearing a scarf around them..along with others in that era..if they were going out that night..No blow dryers, no curling irons, etc... So, the woman did this at times.. I was only little then.. but, do remember that...Never dressing in pj's though.. That is just being lazy...

There is NO excuse these days for such.. Not with curling irons, hairdressers, and dryers.. That pic of Danielle Loyd, might of been taken coming out of her trailer before a photo shoot.. I double doubt she was in public.. Definitely posted by some camera dude trying to make a name... Woman in her field, do not wear curlers in public. In her defense.. it looks like she was being polite, but, was off to a photo shoot in the area.. NO harm done.. and not one for others to follow...

I work on many movie sets, doing hair.. YES, we put actress's in curlers.. they walk around sometimes, just before a shoot.. so, their hair stays fresh for the take.. Not out in public.. People , don't be taken by pictures alone..

Woman should dress like they like.. but, pjs in public are not the norm..
    Last edited by naked lilac; 12-08-2008 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Why are we bothered about other peoples appearances?

**** them, It's upto them If they stink or not, there not really bothering anyone because of the way there dressed.

It's onlty declined In their minds because some of them refuse or can't keep up with Modern times. The People before them probably spouted the same stuff.

If i'm being honest i think it's selfish and lazy. Its not the appearances that I'm bothered about its the cleanliness. How selfish can you be that you don't wash yourself or get into clean clothes when going out? It's filthy, it spreads disease. What about the people who have to serve them in shops, or the people who sit in the seats on the bus or train that they have been on.

If you went into a shop and were being served by someone who stank of ****, was wearing pj's, hadn't done their teeth would you want to touch em? or touch anything they've touched? I wouldn't, i'd be on to the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Broliv View Post
    If i'm being honest i think it's selfish and lazy. Its not the appearances that I'm bothered about its the cleanliness. How selfish can you be that you don't wash yourself or get into clean clothes when going out? It's filthy, it spreads disease. What about the people who have to serve them in shops, or the people who sit in the seats on the bus or train that they have been on.

If you went into a shop and were being served by someone who stank of ****, was wearing pj's, hadn't done their teeth would you want to touch em? or touch anything they've touched? I wouldn't, i'd be on to the manager.
    I've gone past loads of them and don't smell a thing.

So called cleaner people stink more spraying too much deodourant or perfume on them like they have something to hide or they over do their hygene. Theres snobs who were on the trains spraying perfume on the seats before they sat down when I was going home from New Brighton.

It hardly spreads disease, most only go out In pyjamas In the shops because thats all there doing sometimes. Whats the point of getting ready just for going to a local shop and then back home?

Sometimes for camera trips I change clothes and skip the rest to save time because I'll only be going home afterwards anyway and I usually shower twice a day anyway and don't feel that dirty.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Quote Originally Posted by Broliv View Post
    If i'm being honest i think it's selfish and lazy. Its not the appearances that I'm bothered about its the cleanliness. How selfish can you be that you don't wash yourself or get into clean clothes when going out? .
    thats the mad thing about this, they actually change from the pyjamas they slept in to a clean pair to go out.

Looks like even our twin city of Shanghai is affected by this

Pyjama police fight Shanghai's daytime love of nightwear - Yahoo! News UK

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast