I need to stop gioing on about how slack Mr S is at his job and how most of the stuff he does in the Echo and the Merseymart is merely a cheap way of plugging his books.

For example Tommy tells us all about the hordes of buried treasure in Liverpool in his usual detailed way.

Here's a few examples from the article;

"Many years ago an elderley man came to see me in Radio Merseyside and showed mean old gold coin and told me it was part of a fabulous treasure buried centuries ago not far from HMP Altcourse...... "

he goes on (and on)

"I never saw that old man again after he told me about the treasure: perhpas he is dead"

You know what I cant even be biothered typing the rest out but it concerned the St.James Cemetary (tell me it's not the one with the pyramid in it), grave robbing, a woman called simply "Joan" who could not remove the "stolen" ring, was haunted by a woman in black and ended up in a lunatic asylum (think they allk closed in the 1970's), and he ends the article with a plug for the 14th (my god who keeps buying this dross) Haunted Liverpool.

A surname Joan's would be good research, a date (presume the gold coin had a date, a monarch on it) perhaps the old man isnt dead.........