Got an email from a man called Bob Bruce, linking a Film created for a relatives 60th Birthday.
It shows, apart from some commercial video footage, some great family photos, if you'd like to see it, click on link below.

This is part of the email.....

The street with the flags up, is Dagmar St which was off Borax St. off Rathbone Road. It was taken I think for the 1937 George VI coronation. The huts depends on which one's you mean some are family groups with my Nan, Dad, Grandad and Aunties in Old Swan somewhere (I would have to check with family members). The others are the earlier one's in the film are taken in Edinburgh, Scotland of my Nan and Dad as a baby with the Scottish side of the family. Most of the photo's must be in Old Swan, some of the very early one of the old wagon, I seem to remember is from somewhere called Pex a factory day out I think. The workmen with the barrow inclued my great Uncle and great Ganddad laying electricity cables on Prescot Road, so I was told as a kid"

"I have uploaded part 1 of my family films on YouTube , take a look when you have the time"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLU6qYzqHBY

N.B.
There is a part 2 and 3 to come, of the 50's and 60's.

I think its a great piece of film