Good afternoon,

I've posted on this website before with regards to past projects and we often get a good response from many of you. I'm sure that I have in fact posted something about this project before on here, however I will do so again (just in case).

We are currently running a community reminiscence project entitled 'People's Stories: Liverpool Lives'. This is a website funded by the Heritage Fund for the people of Liverpool, and those that have spent any time within this great city, to share their memories. Memories can be posted as pictures, words or film. It's easy to sign-up and you can get sharing your stories straight away. There are already many great images, videos and stories on the website. Come over and take a look: www.peoples-stories.com

At the present time we also have a featured story searching for Beatles fans. We are particularly looking for those fans that witnessed the Beatles performing in The Cavern and for those that witnessed their journey from Speke Airport to the Liverpool Town Hall. Pictures are our main focus and we may look to interview some people that have good memories of these special times in the history of the Beatles. If you experienced any of this or know anyone that did then please get in touch with us via e-mail: info@hurricanefilms.co.uk

Thanks for your time and I hope that some of you will pop over to see the website. It really is a great place to share memories and is for the community. As mentioned, sharing your memories is a simple task if you have any issues or further questions then feel free to contact me direct on the following e-mail address: matthew@hurricanefilms.co.uk

Regards,

Matt