Thread: Liverpool Resurgent aka Dickie Lewis

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Liverpool Resurgent aka Dickie Lewis

Hi

I am a local poet and I have designed and created (well almost) some Liverpool themed, poetry greetings cards.

This is the site where I intend to promote the cards. It's in its early stages at the moment. (Ignore the image of Resurgent on there at the moment as I don't have permission to use it. I believe it belongs to Dave Woods of liverpoolpictorial.co.uk but I have had no response to the e-mails I have sent to him about using the image.)

http://www.liverpoolpoems.co.uk

I have very kindly been offered the use of some wonderful photographs by some local photographers but I still need to find one of "Liverpool Resurgent".

Because it's for commercial use, I can't just take any image off the net and would need the permission of the copyright holder to use the image.

I have no idea if my idea is going to make any money, so I can't pay you at this stage but I can offer you full credit on the reverse of the card for use of your image. I'll also send you some free cards!

If you have a good, high resolution photo of this statue and you own the copyright to it, can you please contact me ASAP at liverpool_poet@yahoo.co.uk as I need to get some samples printed up soon so I can get my project off the ground.

Regards

Justine Tennant
    www.liverpoolpoet.talktalk.net

Last edited by Liverpool_Poet; 04-28-2007 at 06:21 PM.