Thread: William Henry Smith School in Brighouse

Default William Henry Smith School in Brighouse

I am looking for the former children that were placed at the William Henry Smith School in Brighouse, West Yorkshire; if you went to this School could you get in touch with myself or can you go to Redirect we are looking for staff that worked at this School that didn't agree on the way the children in the School where treated at the time if you can help us we will be grateful. Redirect the William Henry Smith School Reunited

Last edited by hotpoint; 09-12-2008 at 10:32 PM. Reason: up date

Have you tried Friends Reunited look at the posting (if any) for that school?
    " If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from".

"I could have been a footballer - but I had a paper round"..Yosser Hughes

Default Child abuse

yes been on Friends Reunited sent emails to the lads on the site, some of them where staff from the School keeping an eye on what was said regarding the School.

Default Child abuse in Schools

If you where a child affected by your placement in The William Henry Smith School could you go to Redirect or could you email me at edsjn@aol.com
    Last edited by hotpoint; 09-12-2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: up date

Default I DID

Quote Originally Posted by hotpoint View Post
    I am looking for the former children that were placed at the William Henry Smith School in Brighouse, West Yorkshire; if you went to this School could you get in touch with myself or can you go to www.whssboys.co.uk we are looking for staff that worked at this School that didn’t agree on the way the children in the School where treated at the time if you can help us we will be grateful.
    MY NAME IS PETER BENSTOCK CLASS OF 78/81 AND ID LIKE TO TALK ANY1 FROM WILLIAM HENRY SMITH SCHOOL

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by hotpoint View Post
    I am looking for the former children that were placed at the William Henry Smith School in Brighouse, West Yorkshire; if you went to this School could you get in touch with myself or can you go to www.whssboys.co.uk we are looking for staff that worked at this School that didn’t agree on the way the children in the School where treated at the time if you can help us we will be grateful.
    rainman1966@hotmail.co.uk william henry 1978/81

rainman1966@hotmail.co.uk 1978/81 was there and has lived with me every since