Thread: National Westminster Bank, Water Street

scouserdave

Default National Westminster Bank, Water Street

A few pics from yesterday. It was in the Danny Boyle Millions movie

Nice! They've cleaned that up a bit since I went in there. What's happening to it now?

scouserdave

No idea. Just grasped the opportunity. You know what it's like

Blog Entries

Cheeky, doing that SD
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Great pics as ever Dave.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

scouserdave

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    Great pics as ever Dave.
    Thanks Ged. Pat Neil and I were mooching around the area all day and finished it off with a nice meal in China Town.

He slammed closed one of the doors on top of the NatWest building and said it locked itself. Almost shat myself! Oh how he laughed at me

I'll get my revenge

Of course Dave, I know the score!!

When I went, we found a strange little bridge bit between two buildings on the roof. Seems to be two or three buildings merged together (7 Water Street and 3 Fenwick Street at least). Interesting place, just a shame I went at night and forgot the tripod mount for my camera. There was a small report on my site somewhere, but your pictures give a much better idea.

I remember we exited from the side door (having got in via the roof!) but about 2 minutes after leaving it dawned on me that the door (bolted from the inside) would now have been left unlocked by us. So we went back, crept back in through the door, bolted it, went all the way up the stairs to the roof, out the fire escape, across the ridge to the old Halifax building and down the scaffolding!! Unfortunately with the near-completion of the Halifax building, that way in has long gone. Was good fun though!!

scouserdave

Quote Originally Posted by snappel View Post
    Of course Dave, I know the score!!

When I went, we found a strange little bridge bit between two buildings on the roof. Seems to be two or three buildings merged together (7 Water Street and 3 Fenwick Street at least). Interesting place, just a shame I went at night and forgot the tripod mount for my camera. There was a small report on my site somewhere, but your pictures give a much better idea.

I remember we exited from the side door (having got in via the roof!) but about 2 minutes after leaving it dawned on me that the door (bolted from the inside) would now have been left unlocked by us. So we went back, crept back in through the door, bolted it, went all the way up the stairs to the roof, out the fire escape, across the ridge to the old Halifax building and down the scaffolding!! Unfortunately with the near-completion of the Halifax building, that way in has long gone. Was good fun though!!
    There's a big door that exits on to Fenwick Street. I took a pic from the inside of the building which has "3 Fenwick Street" over the top of it, but it's very blurred. I know which bridge you mean (see pic below).

Applause for taking the responsibility of going all the way back and locking up shop

Great stuff you fellas. Must be great up there seeing parts of buildings that not many get to see, looking down at street scenes that many take for granted. Wouldn't have liked to have been locked up there Dave, you didn't spit in his beef green pepper did you?

www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

scouserdave

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    Dave, you didn't spit in his beef green pepper did you?
    Nah, it was enough bodily fluid