Quote Originally Posted by Savo View Post
Comos were great,was a skin in the 70's cant find them anywhere,cant even find a photo of them,I live in Ireland now and a polish guy who hand stitched my brogues said his dad will make me a replica pair if i can find a photo,in the words of John Lennon HELP,wore them with my two tones,they always looked cool,oxblood comos were the best,use to polish them with Tuxan Red polish,same as my doc's,cant find tuxan red anywhere also,still wear a bennie,lee jeans,loafers,harringtons,crombie,and DM's also tryin to find a mint green bennie from about 72,any help appreciated,have to say this forum takes me back to great days and the best scooter Lammie GP250
Comos are back, I have been in touch with the company that used to make them FRANK WHITE they are making comos again but only in suede. I have asked them if they are going to be making them in oxblood leather, but they said not at the moment. But I reckon if enough people e mail them and show interest they might just do so. So come on everyone get in touch with them and we might one day be able to slip on a pair once more .