Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1511

Thread: Julia Wallace Murder Case

Quote Originally Posted by burkhilly View Post
    Mark empty your inbox!!!
    It is Accomplished

Mark and I are obviously in possession of the mortuary photographs, myself if I remember, thanks to Mark. We decided against putting them on the 'inacityliving' webpage out of courtesy to Julia and possibly still existing family.

I too would be disappointed in WHW if I found him to not only be the killer or having had anything to do with it. However, i'm not so blinded in my faith in him as to discount any proven evidence against him. With this in mind, I eagerly await any new evidence from anywhere - including the 3 new books in the making.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Across the Universe.

You have mentioned 2 things which intrigue me, no doubt i'll learn more about them when John Gannon's book is published but in the meantime, you mention in post 1343 that you have inside information about the up and coming book and in post 1359 you mention a kicker in Wallace's diary that will stun all of us.

Would you tell us what connection you have to John Gannon or the book or how you found these things out. I admit that John Gannon saving and revealing the Parry monday night statement in full until his book launch would have been a stunner in itself for me.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Blog Entries

I have had a read Ged, far to much information for me to grasp to be honest, but I now understand better, why it's of interest to youes.

Thanks Marty. I'm afraid i've even filled my 3 daughters head full of it and even taken them to Wolverton St (on the sly, I might add whilst passing up that way)

I wish I still lived in our old house in Wolverton st ! I could invite everyone around for a 'Wallace evening' in our front parlour, and we could dissect the case while looking out across at number 29!

Blog Entries

A case such as this is a minefield, there are so many if's and but's, so much information, so many trains of thought and as clear as mud to me. Anyway, I may pop in to have a look at this St as a relative of mine is moving close to it.

Well the anniversary of the murder is coming up soon. A number of enthusiasts of the case descended on the street for the 80th anniversary which as luck would have it, was shrouded in thick fog. It may be better digesting the story on the inacityliving page by not taking it in all at once, as you say, there is a lot to it but then when you dissect the facts, there's also not a lot to it (though 141 pages here suggest differently)

It might be worth mentioning at this point that one vital fact, the unearthing of the full Parry statement and not the edited version available in only one other book (I think) has only just happened on these very pages and so the mystery rumbles on.

GED,

I had asked John Gannon some questions back on CrimeSpace in the early stages of his book. He was extremely generous not only with his material but with providing me tons of information on the case. I was unknown to him and just expressed my genuine interest in the case. I have no connection to him otherwise.

Some of the information he revealed to me, I found to be very interesting and important. I believe certain information to lead a lot of credence to the theories presented. The information was in confidence and I cannot and will not reveal what it is under any circumstance; the book will be out soon enough.

Blog Entries

Surley all information is in the public domain !

Btw, what happened to John Gannon and his posts (vanished). Has someone pi$$ed him off?
    Celeriter Nil Crede

Crikey. How did I miss all of that? What were the photos of?
    Celeriter Nil Crede

MARK,

Were those the very tasteless photos of Julia naked on a mortuary slab? With your name etched across her back? I found those offensive to the max and was stunned when I saw them. I thought GED said the 2 of you had agreed to not use them out of respect for the family members?!?

Mark, I don't know if you're suggesting I must be John Gannon because I share the same sentiment, anyway you can find my Crimespace page. http://crimespace.ning.com/profile/JohnLevin. That's me, I live an ocean away from all of you. I formed my own opinion from the postings here...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3541.JPG 
Views:	318 
Size:	2.40 MB 
ID:	24180

24 NJS. Notice the name of the shop two to the right
    It is Accomplished

Cafay - how appropriate.

Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast