Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,501 to 1,511 of 1511

Thread: Julia Wallace Murder Case

Thats the fascination with the WALLACE case Prefab ..it must be WHW ..but it cant be WHW. His alibi makes it (almost) impossible..would have been 100% impossible if McFaul had got the time of death correct. If JULIA was alive at 6.45 WALLACE couldnt have killed her,cleaned up so well that there was no blood on him whatsoever & been on a tram miles away at 7.06...the walk to the tram stop from Wolverton St. was quite a trek for a slow moving man. MURPHY'S theory that he had a bath after the killing,based purely on a damp nail-brush is surely impossible(no trace whatsoever of any blood in the drains). It seems likely that the killing took place sometime around 8.00pm to 8.30 pm.when WALLACE would have been miles away with a cast iron alibi rounding off his fruitless search with a drink of tea at CREWE'S house,except he had gone to the cinema.However the policeman should have sufficed to cement his alibi.....except McFaul gave the killing time at before 6.00 pm (at his first guess)that must have hit WHW lhard...before the police realised it couldnt possibly have been that early so he moved forward into the time-frame. But WALLACE was surely behind the killing....IAN

I think, or hoped, that JG's book would reveal some evidence that categorically, without a doubt, named whodunnit. Unfortunately the JG's conclusion was an opinion, with not a lot of evidence really to back up the claim. However, weirdly, I didn't want definitive evidence either. Did anyone else feel the same.

Quote Originally Posted by burkhilly View Post
    , However, weirdly, I didn't want definitive evidence either. Did anyone else feel the same.
    I agree , if it's solved its just another murder and not for us a piece of mystery local folk lore, I have been brought up hearing about the crime from my mother, she from her mother .........long may it go on.

I have often wondered if the Wallaces had had children , what other insight could have been discovered and how would the mystery would have been dealt with by writers etc over the last 80 years.....

See this crime just never lets you stop saying " what if"

What about J LAYS guys? Any explanation for that code in wallace's diary? No such book was ever found.

Quote Originally Posted by Acrosstheuniverse View Post
    What about J LAYS guys? Any explanation for that code in wallace's diary? No such book was ever found.
    Well almost 2 days later and no explanation...to me this proves Wallace's guilt. I missed this in my first sloppy reading of the book. This was the trump card I was talking about. Now that I see it in depth...it can't be denied. A search yielded no author like that from 1889 or any year. And it happens to be a perfectly sinister anagram. There is NO explanation for that other than Wallace's guilt. Open your eyes, doubters, it's pathetic!

We'll make a sleuth out of you (and that eejit Gannon) yet...
    http://www.archive.org/stream/lindsa...ge/n5/mode/2up
    Celeriter Nil Crede

Quote Originally Posted by RodCrosby View Post
    We'll make a sleuth out of you (and that eejit Gannon) yet...
    http://www.archive.org/stream/lindsa...ge/n5/mode/2up
    Please. So Wallace got the date and last name wrong and this somehow coincidentally created a perfect anagram for his wife's murder shortly before it happened? Be intellectually honest...if we all found out that was in his diary from just one of us gaining access to case files, everyone would think it's a major piece of evidence against Wallace.

I'm not one for anagrams in general, and think stuff like the through the looking glass Lewis Carroll JTR stuff is beyond stupid. But you have to be equally stupid to ignore this one.

Anagrams......you can turn out some strange things from something thats harmless like "Acrossthe universe"

A Retches Souvenirs
    A Converter Hussies
    A Reconvert Hussies
    A Touchiness Revers
    A Touchiness Server
    A Receivers Shuns To
    A Receivers Hunts So
    A Receivers Shut Son
    A Receives Hurt Sons
    A Receive Hurts Sons
    and according to Wordsmith.org there are 88,236 just from your name!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prefrab View Post
    Anagrams......you can turn out some strange things from something thats harmless like "Acrossthe universe"

A Retches Souvenirs
    A Converter Hussies
    A Reconvert Hussies
    A Touchiness Revers
    A Touchiness Server
    A Receivers Shuns To
    A Receivers Hunts So
    A Receivers Shut Son
    A Receives Hurt Sons
    A Receive Hurts Sons
    and according to Wordsmith.org there are 88,236 just from your name!!!!!
    Funny you choose to ignore the specific nature of what I was addressing. The fact that j lays is a perfect anagram for slay j and was written shortly before the murder, about a book that did not exist!!! Come on !

Quote Originally Posted by Acrosstheuniverse View Post
    Funny you choose to ignore the specific nature of what I was addressing. The fact that j lays is a perfect anagram for slay j and was written shortly before the murder, about a book that did not exist!!! Come on !
    No I did not ignore it, I just observe that you can see or think you see something is there because it fits what you are trying to prove.
    Red Rum winning race horse or is it Murder
    is a colon and a bracket a smillie face or is it just 2 key strokes : )

Quote Originally Posted by Prefrab View Post
    No I did not ignore it, I just observe that you can see or think you see something is there because it fits what you are trying to prove.
    Red Rum winning race horse or is it Murder
    is a colon and a bracket a smillie face or is it just 2 key strokes : )
    but you ARE ignoring the book aspect. It is not just a simple anagram. There was NO SUCH BOOK.

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101