Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Satanism in Childwall Woods

theninesisters

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    I'll go with yer Maxie Lad..I'l bring the Tent and we can stay over night mate..
    It'll be Boss...Oooooohhhhhhhh !!

You're not using my den!!! (I'm Jona76 by the way...long story!)

Gerard

Quote Originally Posted by Blueworm View Post
    You're not using my den!!! (I'm Jona76 by the way...long story!)

Awright Jona Lad..I avn't got a Tent..just puttin the ****s up Maxie...
    I wouldn't stay in that place overnight for 20 grand..Honest !!
    Was'nt even aware of it to be Honest but I'll be havin' a mooch around up there in the next few days..at 12 noon !!

Gnomie

so shall we organise a trip??????

If Only I knew Derry Matthews, he could headbutt any Satanists for me.

If he cut them though, they'd be drinking their own blood from their wounds!
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    If Only I knew Derry Matthews, he could headbutt any Satanists for me.

If he cut them though, they'd be drinking their own blood from their wounds!
    Drink blood? Are u sure?

theninesisters

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    Awright Jona Lad..I avn't got a Tent..just puttin the ****s up Maxie...
    I wouldn't stay in that place overnight for 20 grand..Honest !!
    Was'nt even aware of it to be Honest but I'll be havin' a mooch around up there in the next few days..at 12 noon !!

Ah the woods is fine at night - there is nothing that goes on anymore. I remember once taking the tour home at about 9pm from Woolton once and deciding to brave the Black Woods, Childwall Woods and then the 3 hills all in the pitch black. Know those area's like the back of my hand so I wasn't worried. I've spent many an evening in the 3 hills crashed out till it went dark without a spot of bother.

Hehe it's a lovely place and 99% of the trouble that has been there is now over. I'll take a camera with me. Blair Childwall Project

Can you get to Childwall woods from the loop line?I see lots of woods whilst in that area on the loop,just past childwall valley road.Theres an area thats accessible from a lot of step steps and at the botton theres a narrow tunnel that passes through the loop.Is that Childwall woods?

theninesisters

Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    Can you get to Childwall woods from the loop line?I see lots of woods whilst in that area on the loop,just past childwall valley road.Theres an area thats accessible from a lot of step steps and at the botton theres a narrow tunnel that passes through the loop.Is that Childwall woods?

You can Sir! The easiest and most scenic way?

Go past the bridge on Childwall Valley Road....carry on cycling until you come to the next junction (this was once Childwall station), get off at this junction and when you meet the road, turn right - head up the hill to the junction and then you'll see another junction (bit like a staggered junction) - take that road and this is the steepest road in Childwall (Well Lane). Get to the top of Well Lane and turn left. Cycle down the road until you come to an opening on the right - Childwall Fields. (the 3 hills) - cycle or walk up the main path to the top...and find the path on the top hill. Follow this around and it opens in to Childwall Woods. If you try and go around the back of MTV, you'll sink - I've done it

I was in Crocky Park once with my mate and this tractor was blocking our path so we had to go around the front of it,in the digger in the front of it (or whatever it's called) was a headless goat.It startled us a bit and then we asked the fella what happened there and he said it was something to do with witchcraft,we obviously looked a bit shocked at this and then he retracted his comment saying he was only joking.The weird thing was though it was the night after the Summer Soltice,which may be just coincidence but it made us think.

After retracting his statement, i'd have asked him what he was bleating on about.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

PhilipG

Quote Originally Posted by Ged View Post
    After retracting his statement, i'd have asked him what he was bleating on about.
    Don't go kidding us, Ged.

Yeh butt, No butt.

Had a little bike ride around the Woods around 11ish/Noon.

Childwall got too cloudy for me though so I didn't take pics but that area Is deffo my next picture trip.

People go on about how Childwall's a bad area but It's probably only around by the Fiveways area and Belle Vale were the Scallies mostly hang around.

Proper Village looking around the All Saints and Abbey area, my kind of Liverpool.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

theninesisters

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Had a little bike ride around the Woods around 11ish/Noon.

Childwall got too cloudy for me though so I didn't take pics but that area Is deffo my next picture trip.

People go on about how Childwall's a bad area but It's probably only around by the Fiveways area and Belle Vale were the Scallies mostly hang around.

Proper Village looking around the All Saints and Abbey area, my kind of Liverpool.
    You'll find all you need at my www.childwall.moonfruit.com website

Lived in Childwall all my 30 years and if you discount the planks that hang around the Fiveways and the occasional gang at Taggart Avenue (where there's been a gang from the day jot) it's a really nice area.

This Is why I prefer South Liverpool, when I go down north alot of It's full of too many terraced housing areas while In South, theres many village looking areas.

It all depends where ye go though.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

What's wrong with terraced houses?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast