Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Toilets/Conveniences

Stewy, that's more information than we need thank you very much

... by the looks of it you've been watching this thread since January ... waiting for the moment to step in

Looks like you've caused a bit of a stink Stewy?
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

PhilipG

Default Philharmonic Dining Rooms.

Hasn't anybody already posted a photo of this not quite Bog Standard Loo?

Fantastic Philip Thanks for that smashing photo - we didn't have one on here of the Philharmonic pub toilets.

I'd love to see the look on someone's face if they came in to see a chap in a toilet taking pictures!!

PhilipG

Here's one to make the Security in Chester's Grosvenor Shopping Centre gnash their teeth!

I took a photo of some toilets in Spain once because I was so impressed at how pristine they were. I've never seen such clean toilets.

[IMG][/IMG]
    From 1906, the ones in front of St Johns Gardens
    pic from L R O
    THE BEST VITAMIN FOR MAKING FRIENDS ? B.1

My Flickr site: www.flickr.com/photos/exacta2a/

http://flickrhivemind.net/User/exacta2a

Quote Originally Posted by lindylou View Post
    I took a photo of some toilets in Spain once because I was so impressed at how pristine they were. I've never seen such clean toilets.
    Without wishing to appear rude, I was merely expressing an interest in these public conveniences, which is obviously an interest you share with me judging by the posting quoted above.

I fail to see why my postings have offered 'too much information'. My postings are fairly brief and straight to the point.

I would like to make it known that I have an in depth knowledge of currently open and closed down conveniences right across the North West and it is indeed a topic of particular interest to me

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    the UNDIES on Scotland Road. I called them the Undies as they were underground but it was also a clever play on the word 'Underpants' I thought that one up one night on my way for a sneaky John Laird (Turd) at that very establishment.

I always remember using the old Roscoes one afternoon around four 'o' clock. I entered cubicle two only to be greeted by the brown stained underpants of a chap who didn't make it hanging over the uplifted toilet seat.

I was in dire straits, Should I move them? Should I leave them there? Should I take them with me? Maybe they would be good as new with a little TLC. In the end, I relocated myself to Cubicle one where I relieved myself, Oh! the sheer relief. I'd worked all day not far from the Pier Head, walked all the way to the Roscoes to deliver my muck in style.

if the wording in this post isn't more information than we need to know - then I don't know what is !!

Without wishing to appear rude, I was merely expressing an interest in these public conveniences, which is obviously an interest you share with me judging by the posting quoted above.

I fail to see why my postings have offered 'too much information'. My postings are fairly brief and straight to the point.

I would like to make it known that I have an in depth knowledge of currently open and closed down conveniences right across the North West and it is indeed a topic of particular interest to me
    ... and as for me taking a picture of a loo in Spain - it was merely to show the difference between the filthy places we have here in UK to a pristine and spotless washroom with pictures on the wall, vases of flowers and scented candles - really nice I've never seen anything as nice here.

can you give us some interesting information then ??

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael View Post
    I'd love to see the look on someone's face if they came in to see a chap in a toilet taking pictures!!
    I think he'd walk out again if he saw you and a bloke with a camera

Re: Roscoe Street/Leece Street: The roof and some of the brick-work was removed a few days ago. It looked like some building material was being delivered via the open roof. The artwork on the Leece Street side had also gone. I can also remember a W.C. along Egremont Promenade, built into the wall.

Ladies, Sefton Park.

Roving Arriva Bus User! wallasey's Avatar

Birkenhead lost it's public loos the other day...never been in but the block was built out of lovely lakeland slate. Looked a little out of place but never mind ay!
    Liverpool Suburbia@Flickr

UPDATED 14JUN09 20 images added to Dovecot
    Last updated 26ARP09 (Aigburth)
    Apologies for the durge in updates!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast