Thread: Help finding a Joseph Fitzpatrick

Default Help finding a Joseph Fitzpatrick

I am trying to find information about a Joseph Fitzpatrick who we believe might have been my grandmother’s father. My grandmother was born in 1935 in Field Street, Everton. She was raised by her mother and her grandmother who both had the second name of Dillon. Her mother never told her much about her father but she believes his second name was Fitzpatrick. I have visited the records office many times trying to find out any information possible about which he might have been. According to the polling and street directory records there was a Joseph Fitzpatrick who lived in the same house as my grandmother’s family for one year which was the year before she was born in 1934 but he vanishes a year later and I cannot find him on anymore records. There was also a family of Fitzpatrick’s who lived in William Henry street which joined onto Field street. Could this have been my grandmother’s father and his family? I know that the chances of finding out who he was are very slim but it would be very nice for her to know who he was.

there is a Joseph William Fitzpatrick babtised on 13th Dec 1885 at St Bedes father Austin mother Alice and they lived in 54 Ritson St in 1885...I know he would be 50 at your grandmothers birth but he is the only babtism on Lancs opc on record in Liverpool ...do you know how old the Joseph Fitzpatrick was when he lived with your Grandmothers family ??.....allan

Births Jun 1902 (>99%)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FITZPATRICK Joseph Liverpool 8b 60

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Births Sep 1902 (>99%)

Fitzpatrick Joseph Liverpool 8b 49

Births Dec 1904 (>99%)

FITZPATRICK Joseph Henry Prescot 8b 835

Births Sep 1905 (>99%)

Fitzpatrick Joseph Prescot 8b 859

Births Dec 1907 (>99%)

FITZPATRICK Joseph Liverpool 8b 58

Births Sep 1908 (>99%)

Fitzpatrick Joseph W. Derby 8b 268

Births Mar 1909 (>99%)

Fitzpatrick Joseph Liverpool 8b 53
    FITZPATRICK Joseph Liverpool 8b 63
    FITZPATRICK Joseph Liverpool 8b 103

Births Sep 1909 (>99%)

Fitzpatrick Joseph Liverpool 8b 116

Births Sep 1910 (99%)

FITZPATRICK Joseph Liverpool 8b 68

Surname First name(s) Mother District Vol Page

Births Mar 1912 (>99%)

Fitzpatrick Joseph Burns Liverpool 8b 24

Births Jun 1913 (>99%)

Fitzpatrick Joseph G Stanton W.Derby 8b 1112

Births Sep 1915 (>99%)

Fitzpatrick Joseph McAviney Liverpool 8b 47

Births Sep 1916 (>99%)

I think you need a little more info as there are several births for Joseph Fitzpatricks , if he was born in Liverpool
    Karen