I am trying to find information about a Joseph Fitzpatrick who we believe might have been my grandmother’s father. My grandmother was born in 1935 in Field Street, Everton. She was raised by her mother and her grandmother who both had the second name of Dillon. Her mother never told her much about her father but she believes his second name was Fitzpatrick. I have visited the records office many times trying to find out any information possible about which he might have been. According to the polling and street directory records there was a Joseph Fitzpatrick who lived in the same house as my grandmother’s family for one year which was the year before she was born in 1934 but he vanishes a year later and I cannot find him on anymore records. There was also a family of Fitzpatrick’s who lived in William Henry street which joined onto Field street. Could this have been my grandmother’s father and his family? I know that the chances of finding out who he was are very slim but it would be very nice for her to know who he was.