Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skyscrapercity Liverpool

scouserdave

Default Skyscrapercity Liverpool

http://skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=380
    What's happened to these folk? Just had a glance. Did somebody drop a mediocre bomb on top of them or what? Shiite posts and even more shiiter pics.
    Come over to yoliverpool.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scouserdave View Post
    http://skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=380
    What's happened to these folk? Just had a glance. Did somebody drop a mediocre bomb on top of them or what? Shiite posts and even more shiiter pics.
    Come over to yoliverpool.com
    No!! That forum is full of plantpots. Let them stay there and wallow in their own ignorance.
    The new Amsterdam at Liverpool?
    Save Liverpool Docks and Waterways - Click

Deprived of its unique dockland waters Liverpool
    becomes a Venice without canals, just another city, no
    longer of special interest to anyone, least of all the
    tourist. Would we visit a modernised Venice of filled in
    canals to view its modern museum describing
    how it once was?

Giving Liverpool a full Metro - CLICK
    Rapid-transit rail: Everton, Liverpool & Arena - CLICK

Save Royal Iris - Sign Petition

don't get worked up, its only the internet afterall

scouserdave

Quote Originally Posted by Louis View Post
    don't get worked up, its only the internet afterall
    Just checked out your posts. You are deffo not the one to pontificate. Smartbottom.

scouserdave

Quote Originally Posted by Waterways View Post
    No!! That forum is full of plantpots. Let them stay there and wallow in their own ignorance.
    They're bangng on about creating some sort of 21st Liverpool Century Society which is a good idea, but none of them have a clue how to promote it media wise. Bunch of talking heads. I see Liverpolitan has taken over. Oh Dear! LOL!

Blog Entries

I don't visit the forum that often now but back in 2005 it was the place to go for renders and the latest development pics. Using the SSC forum has certainly been good for Yo! Liverpool as many SSC members are members here. I don't know much about what's been going on there recently but there doesn't seem to be much action despite a faster and updated forum.

Everyone's welcome here and if more members migrate across then 'sound' . There's loads of good stuff going on here thanks to the contributions of members.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

scouserdave

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    I don't visit the forum that often now but back in 2005 it was the place to go for renders and the latest development pics.
    That's because I posted the pics that they couldn't. LOL! Some of the older members "replied" with their feigned indifference which always made me laugh

Goin' up up up The Teardrop Explodes's Avatar

I've just been tempted by it because over the past few days it's been so quiet on here. I like it. I like it here. It's a good thing there's a difference too.

I think the discussions on there are pretty in-depth. Maybe too in-depth for some. Whilst you can't always agree with the flow there's some smart cookies on there that's for sure.

Yoliverpool's clearer in layout and scope (oh and apologies to the mods for my part in taking the 'PSD' thread off-topic btw), whereas SSC sprawls all over the shop.

ScouserD, Liverpolitan's a good and unusual writer I think. I can see some people may not like the more 'poetical' freeforming but I have to say I do. Moreover underneath his florid prose he makes some seriously astute points, you don't think? Again, not saying I particularly agree with all of them but he's one of the ones who has interesting stuff to say at least.

...anyway internet communities are wierd things.

scouserdave

Quote Originally Posted by The Teardrop Explodes View Post
    I've just been tempted by it because over the past few days it's been so quiet on here. I like it. I like it here. It's a good thing there's a difference too.

I think the discussions on there are pretty in-depth. Maybe too in-depth for some. Whilst you can't always agree with the flow there's some smart cookies on there that's for sure.

Yoliverpool's clearer in layout and scope (oh and apologies to the mods for my part in taking the 'PSD' thread off-topic btw), whereas SSC sprawls all over the shop.

ScouserD, Liverpolitan's a good and unusual writer I think. I can see some people may not like the more 'poetical' freeforming but I have to say I do. Moreover underneath his florid prose he makes some seriously astute points, you don't think? Again, not saying I particularly agree with all of them but he's one of the ones who has interesting stuff to say at least.
    You babble on just like Liverpolitan. Mmmmm! LOL!

When I was a lad I used to like using SSC, but sadly I was banned for having an opinion that certain 'happy' mod's didn't like. I went back as 'the letter q' and was banned for using the .

If I ever need a useful critical appraisal off you Dave I'll ask for it thanks.

Why do you get banned anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Cissie Braithwaite View Post
    When I was a lad I used to like using SSC, but sadly I was banned for having an opinion that certain 'happy' mod's didn't like. I went back as 'the letter q' and was banned for using the .

You were banned for using a smiley??

Mind you, fair enough I suppose.

scouserdave

Quote Originally Posted by Cissie Braithwaite View Post

Can't believe Liverpool folks still contribute

Quote Originally Posted by The Teardrop Explodes View Post
    You were banned for using a smiley??

Mind you, fair enough I suppose.
    The use of the appeared to wind come 'happy' mod's up. I'll say no more.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast