I dont mean mobile phones either. I am talking about mobile shops , when I was young. We used to have a guy called Vic, who used to drive around in blue van, and every friday and saturday evening, you would hear his bell, he would park opposite our house, and we eagerly waited our turn in the quite long queue, to get some Smiths Crisps (with the little blue salt in) At the time, the only flavour you could get was plain. Some sweets or chocolates, and when I was a bit older, I used to buy looseys off him (unbeknown to my mum and dad). It was the highlight of the evening for alot of kids in our road. At the time, not everyone had a car to nip to the local shops, and anyhow the shops would not normally be open in the evenings, so we relied on the likes of Vic, who also sold a small selection of groceries too. We also had a guy who used to come around every Saturday afternoon, selling fruit and veg. We always got our fruit, veg and potatoes off him, his name was Spud, obviously a nickname, but I remember his face to this day. He used to sell Schofields Lemonade, Dandelion and Burdock, Sasparella, whatever flavour you fancied , he had. We used to take the empties back to him, and get a few pence. How things are so different now.