Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Change of Career

  1. #1
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Change of Career

    [IMG][/IMG]

    I've decided to change my career. Gonna have a go at modelling.

    Advertisements -------

  2. #2
    www.liverbuild.co.uk chrismarsden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    168
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Don't do it Pabs. What other job would allow you to Go on Yo all day and trawl the internet for daft pics.....

  3. #3
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarsden View Post
    Don't do it Pabs. What other job would allow you to Go on Yo all day and trawl the internet for daft pics.....
    Bosses gonna catch up with me one day. They aint gonna carry on paying me for this.

  4. #4
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    He's a funny looking little thing

  5. #5
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    He's a funny looking little thing
    Thanks, I was gonna say the same thing about you...

  6. #6
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    Thanks, I was gonna say the same thing about you...
    Hahaha , not you .. him in the picture ! or is that you ?

  7. #7
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Hahaha , not you .. him in the picture ! or is that you ?
    That's me you turd...

  8. #8
    Senior Member dazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Third rock
    Posts
    1,131
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I thought advertising was all about trying to sell you stuff??? Epic FAIL........I'll stick with my Dyson thanks!

    Pabs, you forgot to take your glasses off [for authentic realism] that's were it falls down for me.

  9. #9
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    I thought advertising was all about trying to sell you stuff??? Epic FAIL........I'll stick with my Dyson thanks!

    Pabs, you forgot to take your glasses off [for authentic realism] that's were it falls down for me.
    Some folk are just picky...

  10. #10
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    Some folk are just picky...
    I had to look again , i never noticed the glasses first time ... I should really go to spec savers ....

  11. #11
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I had to look again , i never noticed the glasses first time ... I should really go to spec savers ....
    I was erally hoping to sell some Hoovers out of this.

    I knew the pants shoulda been smaller...

  12. #12
    Debra
    Guest Debra's Avatar

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pablo42 View Post
    I was erally hoping to sell some Hoovers out of this.

    I knew the pants shoulda been smaller...
    I thought it was a Eubank !

  13. #13
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I thought it was a Eubank !
    You really do need those glasses.

  14. #14
    Senior Member dazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Third rock
    Posts
    1,131
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Debra's right pabs, you should've gone to Spec savers....... That, and your Bridgette Jones' pants!

  15. #15
    Pablo42 pablo42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wallasey
    Posts
    2,650
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    Debra's right pabs, you should've gone to Spec savers....... That, and your Brigette Jones' pants!
    I'll have you know that there's plenty of life left yet in them baggy pants...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lunt Village - name change
    By kerry in forum Wider Merseyside
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 03:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68