Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Queen Mary 2 and the Ghostly Statue

Angels dance around their bags too??

Not so long ago, I read, (cant for the life of me remember where) but someone had been in New York on the river on a ferry and had took a photo, with what they believed to be the Twin Towers. Obviously not, as we all know the towers are long gone now, but this person was convinced that they had a photo which was proof!!!!! Anyhow on investigating this further, There was indeed to large towers on the photo, but which it turned out to be 2 other towers a bit further back, and the angle which the photographer had taken the pic, made it look like it was on the site of the Twin Towers. So it just goes to show how easy people can be mistaken.

I was in Liverpool when the QM2 visited. IIRC it was reported that 500,000 visitors went down to the Pier Head area to see the ship. Heck, a 98 year old neighbour went down with her family.

So they are saying that there was not one picture taken by that group showing a 200 ft "thing". You just know most folks took a camera with them, as well as having cameras in their phones...

I think future statues there will be of two soccer players, one dressed in red kit, the other in blue.... perhaps they missed one of the statues?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123