Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SMILING ANGEL..PUT YOUR REQUEST HERE

Default SMILING ANGEL..PUT YOUR REQUEST HERE

FROM GARSTONITE .....
    Hiya....just showing a new member where to post for a look-up...I would appreciate it if everybody could read her thread.....she needs your help.....allan

Blog Entries

Sorry Alan, couldn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by fiftyfive View Post
    FROM GARSTONITE .....
    Hiya....just showing a new member where to post for a look-up...I would appreciate it if everybody could read her thread.....she needs your help.....allan

Bless you for that Allan

Hello everyone(hope you dont mind a Mancunian lady joining!!) but I desperatly need everyones help,especially the people in the Liverpool area.

Im trying to locate the family members of Milly and Harry Jurgensen who both lived in the Liverpool area(possibly the Bootle area)Sadly Harry passed away last year.

Harry was awarded a a Freeman of Liverpool.

Here is a link to the story of Milly and Harry,please read it if you can.

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/...375-21085184/#

Im trying to locate Harry and Millys daughter who is called Astrid Ross,she is married to Tommy.

Is there anyone on here who knew Milly or Harry?,(apparently he was quiet a character) or does anyone know Astrid and Tommy Ross who have 2 children(son and daughter)

I really want to contact Milly and Harrys family and I really need your help.

Can anyone help please??any help will be appreciated much more than you will ever realise.

I have found something quite special that belonged to Milly and Harry and my dearest wish is to pass it on to their family.

Thank you so much for leading me this way Allan,your a beaut!!

Quote Originally Posted by fiftyfive View Post
    FROM GARSTONITE .....

Many thanks indeed for showing me the way allan

I hope all the members wont mind a Manchester lady joining but I am desperatly seeking information and Im keeping my fingers tightly crossed that you will be able to help me.

I am looking for any family members of

Mildred(Millie) and Harry Jurgensen who spent alot of their life in the Bootle area,Harry was also connected to the Scandinavian Church, Park Lane, Liverpool.

Sadly Milly passed away a few years ago and Harry died last year.

Here is a link to the life of Milly and Harry.

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/...4375-21085184/

I do know that they have a daughter called ASTRID and she is married to TOMMY,their married name is ROSS.
    Astrid should be around 62 years old.

Astrid has 2 children(boy and girl).

I have found something very special that belonged to Milly and Harry from many,many years ago and I would dearly wish to hand my find back to the family.

Does anyone remember Mildred and Harry Jurgersen??and does anyone know their family??

Any help will be greatly appreciated.Please can anyone help me contact their family???.Many thanks.

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

Hiya Smiling Angel.
    Welcome aboard.
    Am sure someone here will help you out.
    Meanwhile enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling-Angel View Post
    Many thanks indeed for showing me the way allan

I hope all the members wont mind a Manchester lady joining but I am desperatly seeking information and Im keeping my fingers tightly crossed that you will be able to help me.

I am looking for any family members of

Mildred(Millie) and Harry Jurgensen who spent alot of their life in the Bootle area,Harry was also connected to the Scandinavian Church, Park Lane, Liverpool.

Sadly Milly passed away a few years ago and Harry died last year.

Here is a link to the life of Milly and Harry.

I do know that they have a daughter called ASTRID and she is married to TOMMY,their married name is ROSS.
    Astrid should be around 62 years old.

Astrid has 2 children(boy and girl).

I have found something very special that belonged to Milly and Harry from many,many years ago and I would dearly wish to hand my find back to the family.

Does anyone remember Mildred and Harry Jurgersen??and does anyone know their family??

Any help will be greatly appreciated.Please can anyone help me contact their family???.Many thanks.
    Hi,and welcome to Yo, S.A.
    I suppose it might be stating the obvious,but have you tried contacting the Scandinavian church,itself? I visited a couple of years ago,and there was quite a friendly atmosphere about the place,and the priest/pastor(?) said many people kept in touch through the church,even if they weren't regular church goers themselves,and it was in effect,a community centre! Phone them on 0151-709 7763 or e-mail -
    www.svenskakyrkan.se/skut/liverpool but dont leave it too long,as I've heard it's closing!?

Good luck,Steve.

Bumpedy bump!

Quote Originally Posted by wsteve55 View Post
    I suppose it might be stating the obvious,but have you tried contacting the Scandinavian church,itself? I visited a couple of years ago,and there was quite a friendly atmosphere about the place,and the priest/pastor(?) said many people kept in touch through the church,even if they weren't regular church goers themselves,and it was in effect,a community centre! Phone them on 0151-709 7763 or e-mail -
    www.svenskakyrkan.se/skut/liverpool but dont leave it too long,as I've heard it's closing!?

Good luck,Steve.

Good morning Steve,
    Yes Ive been in contact with the church,a lady who I spoke to said she will contact a man who knows Astrid,that was over a week ago but so far Ive heard nothing.

However this Sunday I will be spending the day in Liverpool and I,ll take a trip to the church,maybe someone there will know Milly and Harry.
    I also have an address of where they both lived many years ago so I will visit there and hopefully someone will remember them.

Im really appreciating this guys.

Thanks for the welcome ItsaZappathing

Good luck,Steve.
    Bumpedy bump!
    Morning Steve,
    Yes Ive been in contact with the church and spoke to a lady there,she has my phone number and she said she will hand it over to someone who she thinks knows Astrid.That was last week but Ive heard nothing since.

I will be visiting the church and surrounding areas this Sunday so hopefully I may find some information out.I also have an address of where Harry and Milly lived years ago so maybe something may turn up with some of the neighbours.

Im running out of options!!!

Many thanks for showing an interest you guys!!!

Hi Steve,
    Ive posted 2 other posts(and this will be my third)but when I click to add it to the thread,it just comes back with something like i"t will be invisible untill the moderstors approve it",so Im taking a chance this will come on to the thread.

Ive been in contact with the church Steve and my phone number was passed on to someone who may (possibly) know Astrid,that was last week and Ive heard nothing since.

However Im venturing to the church tomorrow in the hope there may be some of the congregation who may remember Milly and Harry,if thats the case then maybe they will also know Astrid and where she is right now.

Tall order but its worth having a go at it Steve.

Arrr now I know where to click,its worked this time!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling-Angel View Post
    Arrr now I know where to click,its worked this time!!
    Ha,well done,that happens sometimes!Again,good luck,there ain't that many, scandinavians!

Unhappy

Ive just had a thought.

Harry passed away on Jun 17 2008,now I know the Liverpool Daily Post put an orbituary in their paper of Harry

Now does anyone know if The Liverpool Daily Post also has one of those sections in the paper that has "DEATHS.ANNIVERSAY MEMORIES.BIRTHDAY MEMORIES".

Im just thinking that it may be possible that the family put a notice of his death in the paper(the kind of post which says loving husband of.....,loving father of...., funeral to take place on ....etc,etc).

If this is the case then maybe the names of his family were mentioned in this notice.

So if possible,does anyone know if The Liverpool Post has one of these sections in their newspaper and if they do,is there any way possible that I could find that information on the internet for the date of Jun 17 2008(archives)??

Sorry if this sounds too confusing.

If you try Icliverpool,you will get local paper archives,but I think the obit's only go back 3/4 weeks,online!If not try contacting Liverpool Post&Echo, themselves on 0151 227 2000.

If you try Icliverpool,you will get local paper archives,but I think the obit's only go back 3/4 weeks,online!If not try contacting Liverpool Post&Echo, themselves on 0151 227 2000.
    This is great advice from Steve for you Bernie...you KNOW David Charters wrote the article, so ring this number and see if David has a contact number for you...it`s well worth a try.....fingers crossed....(hopefully the church has helped you today)....allan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast