Thread: Looking for Dunning or Willis Decendants

Default Looking for Dunning or Willis Decendants

I am looking for descendants of Dorothy Edith WILLIS who married John E. DUNNING at West Derby, St Philip, Liverpool in 1924 (Lanc.BMD Ref:WDE/78/72)

I am aware to two children from that marriage, - John and Margaret. One or both may still be alive so I am not sure if I am permitted to give details on this forum of their birth records. I have not found a death record for either of them.

(Dorothy Edith was the daughter of Thomas Henry Willis and Emma Martha Willis - if that is any help).

I would be glad of any assistance.
    Thanks, Vivwill

Hi,
    I am interested in your post re Willis descendants ,
    My ggrandmother was Sarah Willis b 1880 Liverpool , she married David Andrews & had 2 children David & Sarah before she died aged 25,
    As yet i have not sent off for her marriage cert to determine who her parents were , but i'd love to know if perhaps she may belong somewhere in your Willis family , I know a family member brought up Sarah as she was only a baby when her mother died, ( they may have come from the Edge Hill area but that's a total guess .)

love
    Karen

Smile Sarah Willis

Hi Karen, sorry I've not replied earlier - been on holiday.
    I haven't come across any Sarah Willis in our history but it's fair to say that I know of no other line of Willis's than the one my husband is descended from.

Nice to hear from you though and good luck with your hunt.

Bye for now
    Viv