Hi all

I have begun a trivia thread on another site to do with Jack the Ripper but since it has a Maybrick - Liverpool connection I thought I would try a similar thread here, for a bit of fun.

I posted the following photograph in Caroline Morris's "Let's Discuss the Irregular Farce of Battlecrease Harse, or Die Laughing" thread at JtR Forums as a trivia question but I thought I would start a whole thread with this question. By the way, some of our Yo! regulars might like to chime in on Caz's observation that most Liverpudlians use the word "seen" for "saw" as in "I seen my friend recently" -- my feeling is that it is not as universal as she seems to think it is.

Following is a photograph of the former Quarry Bank High School in Liverpool, which I attended 1965 to 1968. It is one of John Lennon's schools (the Beatles were as originally known as the Quarrymen, a name derived from the school song, I understand). That's the old building that was the nucleus of Quarry below. It was completed as a private residence in 1867 and is now part of Calderstones Comprehensive School, having merged with what was Calder High School for Girls next door and another local girls school.

In this picture, whomever identifies the Maybrick connection in the photograph, wins a copy of the CD of my musical "Jack ? The Musical," written with French composer Erik Sitbon (CD available at http://cdbaby.com/cd/asu3), as performed by Actors Seen Unseen in Charlotte, North Carolina, May 13 & 14, 2006. Good luck. Answers by private message or else to me at editorctrip@yahoo.com

Chris