Thread: 051 Tower

Blog Entries

Default 051 club

LIVERPOOL'S biggest nightclub could be sold to developers after owners dropped an appeal to reopen. more

Could be like Time Square New York Looks old and tatty at the moment.
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

I didn't like that club, it had no soul.... literally!

Blog Entries

Default 051 Tower

Liverpool's infamous 051 city centre building could be mistaken for New York's Time Square. It certainly resembles Time Square in structure but has fallen into a poor state. The site has been a cinema and more recently a night club. After some high profile incidents involving the police and teenage gangs, the site remains unused. There is the potential for a high rise development here that would be a huge improvement to the area and provide an amazing gateway into the city centre.

What do u think?
    Become A Supporter 👇

Donate Via PayPal

Donate

Wink 051 Tower

I can't help thinking that this would be the ideal place for the 'Cancelled'....'Chieftain Construction Ltd'...32 Storey Tower Block (They could even add 10 or 15 Storeys).....I thought their original proposal was too close to the other Tower (Proposed) on Lime Street...but if they could build on the 051 Site...it would not interfere with anything important or anything Historical....If the 'Adelphi' could have a Sorting Office built behind it...and 'Student Accomodation' just along the way...There should not be any quibbles about a new 'Tower'....and it would make a great addition to that area...Please take note 'Chieftain'

Hahah, no way does it look a thing like times square and has no were near the height.

Much more ads on it too like Piccadily.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Good idea from Kenotoole I thought.
    This is what the Liverpool planning department should be doing, guiding developers proposals to a the best site within the city rather than just knocking them back and losing them forever.
    Some neon would be nice as well, I think the city's far too dark, even after that lighting up programme of recent times.