Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teenage girl gang-raped on way home

They need castrating, they've foregone any understanding in my book, they've misused and abused, they must all have a female in the family - it's truly sickening.

www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Better news.

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0...name_page.html

Let's hope dna nails them.

Kids used to quake in their boots about the law getting now, now they smirk and laugh in court giving thumbs up and the like. Society is now sick, there's a definite desensitivty - whether it be t.v. shows or computer games or they too have cottoned onto the liberal way they're treated when caught, I just don't know

Exclamation Teen held by police over Norris Green gang rape

A TEENAGER was arrested today over the horrific gang rape of a Liverpool girl.

More...

Exclamation Second arrest made in Norris Green teen gang rape

DETECTIVES investigating the brutal rape of a 15-year-old girl in Norris Green today arrested a second youth.

More...

Does anyone know where in norris green these raids have taken place?

At 4.50 pm today our "wonderful" Liverpool Daily Post & Echo website was headlining this particular story with a photo of Sami Hyypia! Well, they do say never believe what you read in the papers......

At 4.50 pm today our "wonderful" Liverpool Daily Post & Echo website was headlining this particular story with a photo of Sami Hyypia! Well, they do say never believe what you read in the papers......

Entire story & photo has now been removed from echo website, maybe big sami complained......

Exclamation Police make third arrest in Norris Gang rape case

POLICE this morning arrested a third youth in connection with the brutal rape of a 15-year-old girl in Norris Green.

More...

Keeping It Real !!!!!!!!! ItsaZappathing's Avatar

I know, someone seen a "lad" with a bike being hauled in yesterday

Default Gang Rapes

After our recent postings on here about this rape and the rape of my niece, our family have been contacted by a reporter in London from the program Dispatches I had them filming in my house for 4 hours on Saturday and the program is to air on 22ND June, the police declined to make a interview regarding the rapes in Liverpool which in total the reporter tells us is a staggering 11 this year has anyone seen anything in the press about these rapes NO we have not, which is despicable.
    After the filming here my family where taken to the area in which it happened and they have filmed there too the reporters could not believe how open it was and it was around the same time of day that the rape happened there were people walking past with shopping, people opening there windows looking at what was going on and 2 cars came out of their garages at this time but when my niece was raped no one saw a thing which I think is unbelievable, are these people too scared to come forward and just don't want to be involved as people are too scared to come out of their houses in broad daylight.
    This program will be on channel 4 so please watch it.
    This is covering Liverpool and London which she tells us 85 rapes have taken place and they think are all gang related, and guess what the police are not doing a thing as the same with our case.
    You can see our story on the link below.
    http://www.liverpooltimes.net/2007/0...-rapist-alert/

Thanks for the notification about this programme; I'm sure many of us will watch and let's hope the offenders are caught real soon.

Hear hear.

Lisa. Don't know if you ever listen to the Roger Phillips phone-in on radio Merseyside on weekdays between noon and 2pm but they sometimes have chief of police, Bernard Hogan Howe on and I Know some people have complained about individual cases live on air and got him to look into them as they've taken their phone number off air to the 'A' team.

Even when he's not on the programme it might be worth airing this complaint as Roger and the 'A' team often take them up off air and speak to the organisations involved.

We have done all that just after it happened and we have already spoke to Hogan How and he gave us someone called Richie Davies who was just as useless. There is just so many discrepancies with the police and their so called procedures, they are just to scared. The IPPC even came to mums house to stop it going in the echo but we did get an article in the daily post which OK is not as popular as the echo.
    My mum was banned from going on the Roger Philips show by the police she did try and call, but the police told the radio not to let her speak because the police said so as it was so close to the Rhys Jones murder they did not want to scare the people of Norris green. I always respected the police but now i do wonder, this has destroyed our family.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast