Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nurse Suspended for offering to Pray

Blog Entries

Why dont they Name and shame all these PC Idiots on the Primary Care Trust. Why should they remain annonymous,. show their photos and names then we know who the real rascists are in our country.These are the people who create seperation and distrust. EXPOSE THEM NOW!!! then we can pray for them

Britain, Love it or Leave.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by burkhilly View Post
    Has the world gone crazy?
    No, only the `head bangers` who are running it ! You should not be surprised at anything which happens in our `screwed up` society !!!

Blog Entries

I don't think for one minute that immigrants thought to lay a complaint against this nurse. I think you will find out that it was an atheist Briton,so full of political correctness that they have lost all compassion. Here,in the West Midlands, we had a left wing politician who was leader of the council some years ago. He led the campaign to outlaw the showing of Christian symbols at Christmas and Easter.He was succesful and Christmas became "Winterval". Moslems and Sikhs complained that this was divisive and the council relented and reverted to the allowing of Christian symbols. The same leader proposed renaming Small Heath and Highgate ,using the Hindu name for Village. English residents complained in the press ,but it was the Asian community who put pressure on the council to stop the idiocy and to leave things as they are. I was a Labour Party activist but I hated the middle class academics who hijacked the party and embarked on the road to political correctness. Ordinary folk feel alienated and look to other parties , they will be banning christianity next,and no Jobee ,cut the crap and leave those who want to believe to follow their beliefs in peace,
    BrianD

It's good to hear these stories Brian! The p/c brigade seem totally unaware of the divisiveness of these,no doubt,well meant(?) actions,but common sense won the day!(though it's becoming less common,than it was !!!)

I work in a school were half the kids are Muslim. We celebrate everything including Christmas. The Muslim parents are just as enthusiastic as the non-Muslim parents in taking pictures of their kids singing Christmas songs dressed up as Rudolph or an Elf. We in Liverpool, I think, appreciate diversity. The PC brigade in the main, are just over educated idiots making invalid suggestions, which most sensible people think are stupid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12