Here?s a story about Menlove Avenue. While I was there they had a woodwork shop for teaching kids basic skills like making a coffee table just like woodwork in school. Anyway the woodwork teacher had a white moustache and I thought he looked like Mr. Pastry the comedian. Any road weighing him up which is what I did all the time with adults, I thought that he seemed quiet and because he was a tradesman he would most likely be okay and better than the other brutes. How wrong I was. Some older lads who were on remand to go before a court stole a chisel and took out the bars of the dormitory window and fled into the night. They were eventually caught and brought back, now Mr. Pastry came into his force and waded in against those boys. They actually bragged about how they gave them a good hiding and how Mr. Pastry took his revenge for stealing his Chisel as a twelve year old boy I saw them as animals not men. I had trouble after that trusting grown ups as I always had an image of craftsmen being caring like watchmakers and trustful considerate people. Did his chisel mean that much to him?