Does anyone have any information or images of the Lancashire Reformatory School for Roman Catholic Girls at May Place, Broad Green Lane, Old Swan?
There is information on the institution at
Lancashire Reformatory School for Roman Catholic Girls, Old Swan, Liverpool
Originally at Blackbrooke House, St. Helens, where it was certified 23rd June 1869, the school was run by the Sisters of Mercy and accepted its first girl that October. The reformatory moved to Old Swan and was re-certified 24th November 1876 for 70 girls and again, re-certified 3rd March 1902 for 75 girls. Closed 1922.
Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide!