Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coleen McLoughlin

Ste & Diane

Exactly ...

Ste that place was at the top of our Rd when we lived in Er*** St , so we could see who was coming & going , Sunday mornins Jeeezz , had to be seen to be believed . So all in all i'd do without her/his cash & keep my pride. Personally i'd have chopped his bloody thing off ! I love what she's doing for her sister & the hospital , but anyone of us in her position could/would do the same

Karen

I got this vision now of Wayne sat there with his hands wailing and apologising for being such an idiot dunno why

i like her ... that real women programme i never got to see , dont have itv2 .. its not on u tube ... anyone know where ya can watch it

Quote Originally Posted by hel_hev View Post
    i like her ... that real women programme i never got to see , dont have itv2 .. its not on u tube ... anyone know where ya can watch it
    You can download it from here.

http://www.uknova.com/wsgi/torrent/view/56352
    You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.
    Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by SteH View Post
    I know what you mean, if it was a one off error of judgement you could understand the forgiveness, but he was round there all the time.
    Aww come on, he did say he was just visiting his grannies.
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Ged ,
    You got that right most of them were grannies !, that's what sickens me Yuk ! Colleen was worth a thousand times more ,but the plonka took him back ,
    karen

hey how do u watch something on that site .... u cant search for what show u want ???

Quote Originally Posted by hel_hev View Post
    hey how do u watch something on that site .... u cant search for what show u want ???
    First you need a broadband connection. Download a program called Bit torrent or Azureus. They sometimes take a while to download, when you have them downloaded you can play them with windows media player or real player. I do it all the time because I live abroad and like to watch some Brit TV. You do have to register as a member but it is free.
    You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else.
    Winston Churchill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteH View Post
    Nobody could be as hideoous as posh spice. Its a shame if the main role of the media training is because they want her to lose the accent
    It hasn't worked as yet. Never watched the programme but caught a snippet channel hopping.

"Is yisall ready?"

Good luck to her - and I think the appeal would be less if she didn't have the accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris48 View Post
    A mate of mine is Wayne Rooneys bodyguard. He is a nice lad apparently and Coleen is very bright and pleasant. She got her A levels at school and is nobodys fool.
    She shouldn't waste her Intellect then.

That said though alot of people who get A levels have bad common sense about them.
    Gididi Gididi Goo.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234