The Almshouses, Cambridge Street, 1910: LRO
An interesting building/ area. What's left of it? Is it still there? Does anyone have any info on it? What was it used for?
There is a nameplate on the first pic on the corner of the building that has a plaque saying, 'these almshouses were built by the Corporation of Liverpool in the year of 1787 in lieu of others formerly erected for certain charitable purposes.....'