Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freddie Starr

Quote Originally Posted by cjhorton View Post
    I was on about if people don't like him then they shouldin' **** him off, just simply don't watch him. And as for what he says about his wife, if he got badly treated by her then why shouldin't he **** her off. My ex wife put me through hell and i will say what the hell i like about her anywhere and anytime. I even say about her in my gigs, i really don't care. So yeah why not[COLOR="Silver"]
    So he can **** off people but people can't do the same about him? Plus from the stories I have read about the man he is a psycho. If not even his kids will have anything to do with him then there is no smoke without fire. If you like him then praise him, but he is in the public eye, he will get it from both sides, nature of the beast. If you don't like people having a pop at him, then follow your own advice and don't read it.

You will say what the hell you like about your ex wife and people will say what the hell they like about Freddie Starr. Life's tough son, you will have to hear what you don't like as well.

Blog Entries

http://youtu.be/-2-mRm8ugvQ

Cj doing his best !!

Liverpool New Yorker! Ronijayne's Avatar

Sorry Freddie, my cab is full, these are mean arsed people

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Don't know who that is in the middle
    Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by cjhorton View Post
    Well if everyone Knows what Freddie is like and they don't like what he dose then don't watch him on tv and don't go see him live. Just leave him be, you Know what they say "if you can't say nothing nice, don't say anything at all" Everyone has they're own tastes in comedy. I for one so happens to think that Freddie Starr is Amazing, i'm going to see him this sat and i can't wait. I'm hoping his CD's will be on sale or Cassettes or maybe even LP's as i can convert them onto CD.

Freddie if you've seen all these coments, i just want you to Know how great i think you are. Keep on doing what you do best. KICK BUT because i think you're amazing.

Also if anyone on here has any old cassettes or CD's Or LP's Or any old VHS Videos they would consider selling or trading please email me at shakystevens@yahoo.co.uk thanks

"if you can't say nothing nice, don't say anything at all"
    Last edited by essexscouse; 06-12-2011 at 11:18 PM. Reason: nothing to say

My pic of Freddie and Jake Wade was just a photo booth pic. He was always nice to me, funny and sweet. Can only report what I know, I don't know how he was later in life but the Freddie I knew was nice

My husband and I were great fans of Freddie Starr years ago but his routines seemed to get crazier and crazier and he just was'nt funny any more,another one we always liked was Jim Davidson,hav'nt heard anything of him for years, anyone know if he is still going?

Anyone seen my hamster?
    www.inacityliving.piczo.com/

Updated weekly with old and new pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
    My husband and I were great fans of Freddie Starr years ago but his routines seemed to get crazier and crazier and he just was'nt funny any more,another one we always liked was Jim Davidson,hav'nt heard anything of him for years, anyone know if he is still going?
    That's why I don't like his stage act - he's too unpredictable and mad. Too slapstick for me.

I don't like Jim Davidson.

Blog Entries

Jim Davidson is still doing the rounds as they say, no doubt he needs the pennies, poor man !

I saw Freddie on the Empire in the mid 70s. He was very funny, but I am sure if I watched it back today it would struggle to get a titter. Some comedians are of their time, and I would say Freddie is one of them.

Jim Davidson is just an unfunny Racist IMO. Chalky White?? Nick Nick?? har de har

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Marty1 View Post
    Jim Davidson is still doing the rounds as they say, no doubt he needs the pennies, poor man !
    Well hes not gone short of food. Bit of a lard bucket these days.

I don't know who Davidson is!!! I love John Bishop though. He was great on Graham Norton and Top Gear.

Blog Entries

I used to think jim davidson was great and funny in "homes james" as a chaffur who could pick a tosser a mile off and told his boss ( can't remember his name but had acne or something all over his face) tried to get the dvd maureen and sorry they didn't/haven't released it

Reminds me of sequence in the Lucas/ Walliams show 'Come fly with me'. Matt Lucas' character is head of security at the airport, and an ex military man. He had served is Afghanistan, and states "I saw things out there that no man should have to witness, Jim Davidson doing stand up, James Blunt singing 'You're Beautiful' live, and Ross Kemp filming his new show for Sky'"

Jim Davidson............should have been 'nick nicked' a long time ago!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast