Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freddie Starr

Thumbs up freddie starr

Hi
    My name is Carol.I live in Coventry.I went to see Freddie recieve his Variety Club Award in June.Great night.He's still on top form.I have set up a petition for Freddie.Will you take a look and if you agree with it wil you please sign it.Ask your Family and Friends to also take a look and if they agree,add their signature.Freddie is touring again this year(2009)will you be going.His tours start March,which takes him to liverpool as one of his venues.I have two petition sites The more signatures the better.Lets spread the word.
    I have also started a project on Freddie Starr,please take a look at-www.articlebase.com then in search-freddie-starr
    this is an exciting new adventure,which everybody is invited to join in.

url-http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/carol131050/
    url-http://www.petitiononline.com/ca1r1950
    Many Thanks
    Carol
    Last edited by carol131050; 01-03-2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: updating

Default just fantastick

i think freddie starr is just fantastick, whoever don't get his jokes and humer are nuts, his singing is just fantastick, i have a few of his cd albums and i will never part with them, i have all his dvd's and vhs videos, he is great, have a few drinks and get in a take away and put his dvd's on you'll be laughing all night. I would love to get more of his cd albums and cassettes

nah, I just don't like him. He's too much.

Quote Originally Posted by cjhorton View Post
    whoever don't get his jokes and humer are nuts
    People have a different opinion of whats funny. I guess regarding Freddie Starr, If you think someone putting a sausage down his pants pretending its his todger like he did on a documentary about him that also showed what a horrible bully he can be and the reason he is estranged from his kids from his first Marriage, as cutting edge comedy, then I guess I am Nuts for thinking otherwise. On the same Documentary, they showed him telling the Maker of the program he would of shot him if he had a gun.

Classy guy.

Nice thread

some of you guys are funnier than Freddie Star

I thought Freddie Star on Wife Swap was hilarious.Maybe I'm a bit warped.

He's too much of a loose cannon.

I don't appreciate loose cannon kind of people

Default Freddie Starr

Well if everyone Knows what Freddie is like and they don't like what he dose then don't watch him on tv and don't go see him live. Just leave him be, you Know what they say "if you can't say nothing nice, don't say anything at all" Everyone has they're own tastes in comedy. I for one so happens to think that Freddie Starr is Amazing, i'm going to see him this sat and i can't wait. I'm hoping his CD's will be on sale or Cassettes or maybe even LP's as i can convert them onto CD.

Freddie if you've seen all these coments, i just want you to Know how great i think you are. Keep on doing what you do best. KICK BUT because i think you're amazing.

Also if anyone on here has any old cassettes or CD's Or LP's Or any old VHS Videos they would consider selling or trading please email me at shakystevens@yahoo.co.uk thanks

Blog Entries

Well if everyone Knows what Freddie is like and they don't like what he dose then don't watch him on tv and don't go see him live. Just leave him be, you Know what they say "if you can't say nothing nice, don't say anything at all" Everyone has they're own tastes in comedy. I for one so happens to think that Freddie Starr is Amazing, i'm going to see him this sat and i can't wait. I'm hoping his CD's will be on sale or Cassettes or maybe even LP's as i can convert them onto CD.

Freddie if you've seen all these coments, i just want you to Know how great i think you are. Keep on doing what you do best. KICK BUT because i think you're amazing.

Also if anyone on here has any old cassettes or CD's Or LP's Or any old VHS Videos they would consider selling or trading please email me at
    shakystevens@yahoo.co.uk thanks
    !

"if you can't say nothing nice, don't say anything at all"
    What about the nasty things he says about his ex wives, estranged children and people who he has crossed with?

Maybe he should follow your advice.

Also if anyone on here has any old cassettes or CD's Or LP's Or any old VHS Videos they would consider selling or trading please email me at shakystevens@yahoo.co.uk thanks[/B]

Not THE Shakin Stevens??!!! Oh no silly me this ones Shaky.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid_Amigo View Post
    What about the nasty things he says about his ex wives, estranged children and people who he has crossed with?

Maybe he should follow your advice.
    I was on about if people don't like him then they shouldin' **** him off, just simply don't watch him. And as for what he says about his wife, if he got badly treated by her then why shouldin't he **** her off. My ex wife put me through hell and i will say what the hell i like about her anywhere and anytime. I even say about her in my gigs, i really don't care. So yeah why not

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie1 View Post
    Not THE Shakin Stevens??!!! Oh no silly me this ones Shaky.
    What are you on about. I'm not shaky, i'm a big shaky fan, when i do gigs i do his movements, i have the pink jacket and the special made white boots. I also do a lot of his songs along with Elvis and many other great legends. I even do Freddie Starr's verson of Heartbreak Radio and The Boys 'N' Me

if you like rock 'n' roll check out my website www.cjhorton.co.uk

My website is due for a masive update s i've recorded 3 CD's that will be on my site soon along with contact detals and videos ect.

What are you on about. I'm not shaky, i'm a big shaky fan, when i do gigs i do his movements, i have the pink jacket and the special made white boots. I also do a lot of his songs along with Elvis and many other great legends. I even do Freddie Starr's verson of Heartbreak Radio and The Boys 'N' Me
    if you like rock 'n' roll check out my website www.cjhorton.co.uk
    My website is due for a masive update s i've recorded 3 CD's that will be on my site soon along with contact detals and videos ect.

No I gathered that!.......... but you gave your email as shakystevens@yahoo.co.uk. easy mistake!

Blog Entries

You need to sort your site out too Shaky !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast