View RSS Feed

kevin

Thank Feck that Seasons over!

Rate this Entry
S[QUOTE=scouse mouse;269935]Thanks Kevin. There is always that other "catagory" so common on almost every site............the dull poster who never actually has anything constructive or 'interesting' to add, but still likes to let everyone know that he's still here by complaining about others at least once a day.

If I'm worthy of an Oscar chum, you are certainly due a lifetime acheivement award for tedium and mind numbing boredom.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.[/QUOTE]

Slight mismanagement of stats - I think i've had a poke at someone about 6 times in over two years. If that equates to more than once a day I bow to your superior numeracy skills.
Many thanks for the abuse, getting abused by someone I respect would deeply upset me, but getting abused by you is as good as a character reference.
I made my point earlier so i'll bow out - not interested in a flame war - and let you keep snaffling the bait others dangle before you. I looked up 'gullible' in the dictionary, and found your name!

Submit "Thank Feck that Seasons over!" to Digg Submit "Thank Feck that Seasons over!" to del.icio.us Submit "Thank Feck that Seasons over!" to Google Submit "Thank Feck that Seasons over!" to Facebook

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments